Underwear???

Options
What kind do you wear?? Any tips or tricks?? Do you change right after??

I really cant stand it once I am done a workout! I usually run 3 miles outside and they are just soaked!

Thanks!! :blushing:

Replies

• rainbow118
    rainbow118 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I normally exercise before i take a shower, that way i can get all the sweat off me and put on clean clothes and feel all refreshed. I can't stand sweaty clothes or dried on sweat.
  • nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I don't wear any. I really don't need them and they just get in the way whether its a thong or regular ol' granny panties. I found wearing them more uncomfortable than anything and noone can tell :tongue:
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Me, too. I change EVERYTHING after a workout.

I prefer really nice thongs (hanky panky!) or good ol' cotton panties from victoria's secret.
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    Personally, my favorite panties are Victoria's Secret Cotton panties. They are the best panties I've ever tried! I know several other people who adore them, too. Might be worth a try..? They have all different styles...My personal fave is the hiphugger!

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/collection/?cgname=OSPTYCOTZZZ&cgnbr=OSPTYCOTZZZ&rfnbr=1937
  • leann_m_olson
    leann_m_olson Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    i wear running shorts with liners, no underwear.
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    There are CoolMax and "moisture" wicking panties now....but DANG are they expensive. I prefer wearing pants or shorts with these properties already in them and then shower as soon as I get home! By the way, Lands End has some great exercise pants and capries that are really comfy and perfect stretch.