Pizza

Options
What do you log in for a slice of cheese pizza from your local mom & pop pizzeria? I see calorie ranges of 140-300 calories per slice! That's a big difference!

Replies

• lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I would be willing to bet it's closer to 300 than 140. LOL I would choose the chain restaurant whose slice is closest in appearance (crust type, size, etc) to what you ate and use the cals they list on their website. That should be close enough. :)
  • giadatje
    giadatje Posts: 59
    Options
    I think it really depends from which cheese they are using and how much! You should ask them or check on their website if they have one!
  • enchantedbunny
    Options
    I would be willing to bet it's closer to 300 than 140. LOL I would choose the chain restaurant whose slice is closest in appearance (crust type, size, etc) to what you ate and use the cals they list on their website. That should be close enough. :)

Ditto. Was it more like a pizza chain's delivered pizza or like a Costco-sized slice? :)
  • yallcallmedeb
    Options
    I'm feeling small town here. I think that the only pizza chain that we have is Dominoes and their slices are really small! I think that I'll go with a high calorie one and hope that it's close enough! Thanks!