Pics: 5'5" and down from 193 to 171

Options
2»

Replies

• jojospaghettio
    jojospaghettio Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Awesome weight loss! I started about where you were in February (slowly trudging along), and aim to be close to your current weight by the end of this month! Thanks for sharing. You have inspired me to keep it up. :)
  • mamnboston
    Options
    you look great and a smile to match

keep it up girl

so happy for you!
  • MarthaZam2012
    Options
    You look beautiful <3
  • rosalynforeverfit
    Options
    Great job.
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! :)
  • Allisonvl
    Allisonvl Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'm down almost as much from the same starting weight :) It's amazing the change that 20 some lbs can do!!! Congrats on your loss! Have fun buying new clothes... that's something I look forward to doing once I reach my goal. I have about another 40 lbs to go though.
  • frizico
    frizico Posts: 30
    Options
    amazing! Great job!
  • hollych83
    hollych83 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to report that as of today I have lost 30.4 pounds!!! I weighed in this morning at 162.6 which is my lowest weight ever as an adult.

I lost 22 pounds between January and April but then I tore my hamstring and had to rest and maintain my weight loss all summer.

HW ever: ~200 pounds
    SW January 2012: 193
    CW: 162.6
    GW: ~145

It's amazing to think that I'm less than 20 pounds away from my goal weight! And, I barely recognize myself in pictures! I know tracking calories on mfp and exercising at least 5 days each week will help me meet my goal! Keep with it everyone, it's worth it!
  • hollych83
    hollych83 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yesterday my Advanced Chemistry students did their annual Magic Show for the 4th grade students. When I watched the video of the show I was amazed to see that I was no longer the "chubby" science teacher!!! I compared it to the video from two years ago and it was wonderful to see my progress from all angles in the video.

I took a screenshot (hence the poor quality) so you can see the difference 30+ pounds make! I was probably closer to 200 pounds in the photo from 2010.

beforeafter_zpsadf6bf86.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!