HEART RATE MONITOR

Options
Any suggestions?? Are the heart rate monitors they have at Walmart worth the money? I want/need to buy one but I don't want to spend so much on it either. Thank you for your input :)

Replies

• yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    I would buy a Polar FT4 for the quality, accuracy, and affordability. You can get one at Best Buy or online at Amazon.com. Good luck!
  • JBurger2066
    JBurger2066 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I've got an old Polar F55 (with chest strap) and love it. If I ever have to replace it, it'll be with another Polar with the chest strap. I couldn't go back to anything else. It's well worth the investment. Like "yesthistime" said, you can usually find deals on Amazon.
  • nelsaphine
    nelsaphine Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I would buy a Polar FT4 for the quality, accuracy, and affordability. You can get one at Best Buy or online at Amazon.com. Good luck!

Thank you I looked into it and it look like a good choice I might just order it :D
  • nelsaphine
    nelsaphine Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I've got an old Polar F55 (with chest strap) and love it. If I ever have to replace it, it'll be with another Polar with the chest strap. I couldn't go back to anything else. It's well worth the investment. Like "yesthistime" said, you can usually find deals on Amazon.

Thank you for your input :)
  • Peggys8
    Peggys8 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Love the Polar FT4!