Insanity Workout

HEY!

anyone else doing this? I am on month 2.... eating healthy (pretty much always did... but, you know) and, this month, I will stop drinking protein shakes so I don't bulk up as much.

Replies

• SierraElegance
    SierraElegance Posts: 86 Member
    I've done Insanity several times. Don't worry, there is no way you can bulk up! Keep having protein shakes, just log your calories and make sure you're in the correct range. I would recommend following the Insanity nutrition plan as much as possible though for the very best results!
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    I agree, protein shakes won't bulk you up. What makes "bulk" is too much fat over muscle. The more fat you lose, the leaner you'll look, even if you do build muscle in the process. I don't follow the plan strictly, because I have running plans in addition to Insanity, and for now it would be too much to do both all the time, but those workouts DEFINITELY won't bulk you up. Too much cardio. ;)
  • Scarletfire1970
    Scarletfire1970 Posts: 14 Member
    I am doing p90x but just got insanity. I have been doing the cardio plyo circuit in place of p90x's kempo x. I plan to do the 60 day insanity program after I am done p90x. This is my second full round of p90x.
  • mandachristine
    mandachristine Posts: 58 Member
    I am on week #4 of Insanity and I love it! I feel so strong and my cardio has never been in such good shape! I would recommend it to anyone!
  • bazuukajoe
    bazuukajoe Posts: 49 Member
    I'm on day 5. it's pretty awesome, but demanding.
  • thanks for all your input on protein shakes. i LOVE this workout... mostly, cause its just using my body. im surprised i havent lost more.... REALLY surprised... if i were just dieting & not working out... id always loose more. but, whatev's....
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    i'm on month 2 myself...week 8 now...I love it but what a difference from the first month lol