Is it wrong????

Options
13»

Replies

• debydeb57
    debydeb57 Posts: 53
    Options
    no its not wrong...... as a matter of fact i think a man that has some sweat on him looks hot.... just saying
  • WVprankster
    WVprankster Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Not sweating=not working. Watch the people at the gym, the people at their jobs in a professional (non fast-food) kitchen, or even out on their first date- sweat is the body's response to stress, whether weight room exercise or business presentation.
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Yeah its gross, but I love sweat haha makes me know I'm workin' my butt off literally!
  • MisterTEZ
    MisterTEZ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of my sweat at the gym! Is that wrong of me? The more sweaty I get the prouder I'm and I want people to see it! I'm working hard!!!

I don't care to see it; I care when people leaves theirs behind on the machines for the rest of us to clean up. Disgusting.

I think it's important to increase your heart rate when exercising and if it means working up a sweat then go for it.
    I think it's equally important to clean the machines after use rather than leave someone else do it, at our gym we have a cleaning spray and paper towels to do the job.
  • Jferg69
    Jferg69 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I agree.

I didn't work my @$$ off for nothing, the sweat on my shirt proves that I did. If people don't like it tough, lol
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I like it cause i know that i've pushed myself, when i don't sweat it infuriates me lol
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I was so sweaty during my run today that when my face dried off, the salt on my face made me sparkle like a Twilight vampire. :blushing:
    [/quote

LOL!!
  • aprilgicker
    aprilgicker Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I like sweating. I feel like my workout went all the way. My skin looks good the rest of the day too. After a shower of course.
  • mwcraig34
    mwcraig34 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Sweat is the fat escaping my body!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!