5'7 girl From 154-133 lb made a HUGE difference! (w Pics)

Options

Replies

• hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    You look just gorgeous, congrats on your achievement
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss success! You look AWESOME! You are truly an inspiration!
  • clairegogogo
    Options
    handmade by my aunt! I'll tell her :D
    You look great! Love your dress in the beach pic :)
  • clairegogogo
    Options
    LOL, I know!!!

that's awesome!!! and kinda funny how in the first pic ur cooking. lol
  • riskiestlavonn
    riskiestlavonn Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You look great girl! I hope that I look as good as you do after I lost 20 pounds.
  • clairegogogo
    Options
    ok, maybe I should just maintain around 133 lbs instead of obsessed with scale numbers. thank you so much everyone!
  • liftandcycle
    Options
    you were pretty before, you're gorgeous now! good job!
  • ShellBell4281
    ShellBell4281 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Great job!
  • cincymomof3
    cincymomof3 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic!
  • MorganStar123
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing, this is so inspiring! I am on pretty much exactly the same road you just took. I am between 5'6 and 5'7 and I am 155 right now, hope to get to 130. It's great to see the big difference a small(er) loss can have. Sometimes it's discouraging when you don't have a ton to lose and therefore aren't losing as fast as some of the people that have more to lose. Thanks for your post!
  • missfancy1980
    Options
    Congrats, you look amazing! LOVE the dress in your last pic :flowerforyou:
  • clairegogogo
    Options
    It is discouraging sometime! We didn't start at a huge number so the weight comes off slower, and very easy to plateau... but believe in yourself hun, you can do it!!!
    Thank you so much for sharing, this is so inspiring! I am on pretty much exactly the same road you just took. I am between 5'6 and 5'7 and I am 155 right now, hope to get to 130. It's great to see the big difference a small(er) loss can have. Sometimes it's discouraging when you don't have a ton to lose and therefore aren't losing as fast as some of the people that have more to lose. Thanks for your post!
  • nico819
    nico819 Posts: 3
    Options
    oh WOW! my jaw dropped... I never imagined 20 lbs can make such a big difference! But you were beautiful anyway! :D
    Great job claire!
  • madmax0412
    Options
    You look fantastic! 133lbs looks perfectly fit and healthy. I agree with others that dropping another 10lbs looks unnecessary --- but then again keep in mind that's just my two cents.
  • inetgirl
    inetgirl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • clairegogogo
    Options
    thanks nico! :)
    oh WOW! my jaw dropped... I never imagined 20 lbs can make such a big difference! But you were beautiful anyway! :D
    Great job claire!
  • changemyfigure
    Options
    I'm curious, my gf has almost the same height as you, do you eat back your exercise calories?
  • mmw47
    mmw47 Posts: 23
    Options
    You look great!! well done.....
  • C00lCountry
    C00lCountry Posts: 282
    Options
    You look great, nice job on the weight lose.

What do you do for exercise? (cardio,weights, etc)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!