Ripped in 30 results **WITH PICS!**

BassesGirl
BassesGirl Posts: 76 Member
So the before picture is actually from January and I started the video in February, but I can tell you not much changed in that month.

I did the video on average every other day and did each level about 6 times. In addition to this, I march in a drum corps so had some serious cardio for 4 of the weekends during this time frame.

I hate seeing my actual belly, but like that I can notice at least a little change (and hopefully you can too!). Now to tone!

progress.jpg

**the after measurements are cut off a little so here they are:
Weight - 141
BMI - 20.17
Body Fat - 30.2%
Waist - 29
Naval - 34.75
Hips - 37.75

ALSO, I went from a size 10 jeans to a size 8 :)

Replies

• steviegreeks
    steviegreeks Posts: 35 Member
    You look great!!
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    your stomach def got ripped! Good results. I am on day 5 on Ripped in 30 and hope to tone it up like you did. I love Jillian!
  • Wow! You look great keep it up! I plan on starting 30 day shred within the next couple of weeks. ill be sure to take plenty of progress pics.
  • smkafka
    smkafka Posts: 134 Member
    Great job!! You can definitely see the change!! Congrats!:smile:
  • D446
    D446 Posts: 266 Member
  • D446
    D446 Posts: 266 Member
    You look great! I'm surprised that your body fat % is 30, it seems lower to me!
  • cincymomof3
    cincymomof3 Posts: 329 Member
    I definitely see a change! Great job!
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    I can definitely see a difference. You look great.
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member

I was going to say the same thing...how are you measuring? If it's an online calculator...I'd try a different one because that canNOT be right!! :noway:
  • Kickinkim418
    Kickinkim418 Posts: 257 Member
    That is AMAZING!
  • tweak68
    tweak68 Posts: 5
    Great Job! Keep up the good work. It is a lifestyle.....being fat or fit! You are chosing fit.
  • mussmom
    mussmom Posts: 362 Member
    I started "Ripped" on April 1st. I have completed four workouts-thanks for the inspiration! I also took before pics, so I hope to see similar results:) Excellent work!
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Soooo awesome! Congrats!
  • xjulesjx
    xjulesjx Posts: 75 Member
    well done, can see the difference x thanks for sharing :)
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 753 Member
    Congrats on your weight loss! You look fantastic! Great job!
  • BassesGirl
    BassesGirl Posts: 76 Member

I was going to say the same thing...how are you measuring? If it's an online calculator...I'd try a different one because that canNOT be right!! :noway:

Ya, I used an online calc. I thought it seemed pretty high too...but then again, I had no frame of reference.

Thanks for all of the kind words everyone! :)
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 2,951 Member
    definite motivation. i started Rin30 too on april 1st, i am hoping to get some results. I did 30ds twice and the second time i got NO results.... so here's to hoping i see something this time around!
  • Love it!!
  • heavenlyhazel
    heavenlyhazel Posts: 89 Member
    Great job! You look amazing! Question...is that workout hard on the knees? I really want to try a Jillian workout, but I have to make sure there aren't a lot of lunges, squats, and other things that are hard on the knees as I have a really bad knee. Would love any suggestions as right now I am just doing Walk Away the Pounds since it is low impact on my knees.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!