Mikes on the Rocks Calories?

Options
My boyfriend came back from the grocery store with a new drink for me to try, Mikes on the Rocks Hurricane. It looks good, but it's a new product, and I can't find any nutritional/caloric values anywhere on the internet when I search for it.

Has anybody found calorie values for this drink, or does anybody know where I can find them? I'm not sure where to look.

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    In situations like that, I just add something similar. I can't find calorie content for Kasteel Rouge (my favorite ale) anywhere in the depths of the interwebs, so I just log it as Brown ale, since that is it's base.
    I imagine just regular Mike's can't be too far off from the new one.
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    well the black cherry ones are 220 per bottle so my guess would be close to that...
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Mikes Lemonade is 222 calories per bottle. Next time try vodka and diet for about 64 calories per drink. Anything that isn't diet will kill ya on calories.
  • spragukr
    spragukr Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Alright thanks! I thought about doing that, but then I thought it might be different because these are supposed to be "mixed" drinks rather than a wine cooler. I guess that's probably the best way for me to estimate it though.
  • spragukr
    spragukr Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Mikes Lemonade is 222 calories per bottle. Next time try vodka and diet for about 64 calories per drink. Anything that isn't diet will kill ya on calories.

Yeah I knew it was going to be high in calories, I just wanted to get some sort of idea so I could see if I could work it in today or not.
  • Blueberry09
    Blueberry09 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Next time try vodka and diet for about 64 calories per drink.

It's just not the same! I'm a smirnoff ice gal myself. The light ones are only 100 cals but no restaurant serves them so if I'm out for an evening I have to have the regular one if I want a drink :(

ETA - I would use the regular Mikes count until you find the proper one.
  • jpogany
    jpogany Posts: 4
    Options
    not sure if you have found your answer yet, but if not, you aren't going to like it!!!

Mike's On the Rocks Hurricane (16oz ca):
    Calories 401
    Carbs 49g
    Sugar 47g

This will be the LAST time I drink one of these!!