I found this funny as hell

Options
Cindym82
Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
So, I haven't been able to eat solid foods since wednesday (wisdom teeth removed) and before that it was difficult to chew for about a 4 days from the pain. So needless to say I'm dieing to eat something, anything at this point and everything smells and looks sooooo good. Not because it nec. is but because I simply just can't chew it and have it myself. So tonight I was nice and got him a chicken parm Stromboli. Well the entire time he ate it, and I ate my bland soup and mac and cheese, I just kind of stared at him eating his dinner. He started cracking up and told me to knock it off. I didn't even realize I was doing it. SMH

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Picturing that makes me laugh. :laugh: :laugh: Hope you're feeling better soon. :flowerforyou:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Simple solution if you want yummy food - throw it in the blender and pretend that the end result doesn't look like it was recently expelled from the mouth or *kitten* after being partially digested.

Feel better soon!
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    i had to live on yogurt for a few days after getting my tongue pierced. i feel your pain.
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Picturing that makes me laugh. :laugh: :laugh: Hope you're feeling better soon. :flowerforyou:

i can't even begin to imagine how I looked lol but he was blushing. I'm not even that bad while dieting
  • Cindym82
    Options
    i had to live on yogurt for a few days after getting my tongue pierced. i feel your pain.

omg so sick of yogurt. I love it but when that's basically all you can eat it gets old quick