The Final Meltdown 6.3.09

smadag1
smadag1 Posts: 1,368
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Good Mornin ladies

I did not get a workout in last night ut only went over on my calories justa little. I am looking forward to my trip next week. ( I think that is the only thing keeping me from killing my hubby)

Will try to get a workout in tonight since he works late.

Hope yall have a great day:drinker:

Replies

• Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Here you are! I was waiting to see what name we decided on. I like the Final Meltdown. I have only 17 pounds left to reach my goal. I'm more nervous than anything else. I didn't get to workout yesterday. I'm having serious problems with my son. He needs another surgery and he is refusing to go to the doctor. He is 17 years old...how do you force a "child" to do something at that age? :brokenheart: :sad:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Ahmee-that's tough - hope it all works out for you both.

Took a 25 minute walk with my hubby last night - he was having to keep up with me for a change - til now when we'd walk together I was the lagger - it felt great - I lost almost 3 pounds this week - didnt realize it til I checked in on my BL Blue team - I am very happy!
  • Ahmee2034
    Anyone see "The Doctors" episode yesterday? It was about the top ten contagious things. Guess what was number 1? Being/getting FAT! Yep. They said that being fat is contagious. You hang out with fat people, you get fat. You hang out with skinny people, you get skinny. :laugh: :blushing: :laugh:

If you think about the concept, I guess its true. I've been hangin' with you guys and gals and I'm losing weight! You are all contagious! Thank you for your infectious support! Birds of a feather...
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Amen sister! Let's write them and tell them that getting skinny can be contagious too!

I'm doing great today - just got back from my first ever water aerobics class and I'm getting ready for a late breakfast. Have a fantastic Wednesday!

Does anyone know where Theresa is??
  • Ahmee2034
    Hey everbody! Just had to log on and tell y'all...I JUST GOT MY SLIM IN 6 DELIVERED! I can't wait to start. Anyone doing it?
  • ChristyJade
    ChristyJade Posts: 186 Member
    Hiya :happy: Im Christy and I am new here...Mary advised me to join the group as I am new and need encouragement! I hope that's okay.

Not sure how frequently I will be on because I am not supposed to use the internet in work! But I will try...I need the support anyway cause my boyfriend and mum are really rubbish at it!

What is the goal that you guys have??? Or are they personal ones?

Christy
  • msh0530
    Christy - They are personal goals. This particular phase of our challenge ends on July 4th. So what would you like to do by then? Be realistic - don't set yourself up to fail. My goal is to lose 8 lbs. but I started last Monday. Look at our thread from June 1st for some other goals. No one has come up with an exercise challenge yet, but I may try to post one today. Look for our new thread today within the next hour or two - smadag usually starts it, but if she doesn't I will. Welcome, and good luck! Mary
  • Ahmee2034
    Okay y'all. I know I've been MIA this week. I've been having some "issues" with my son. He needs to have another surgery from his accident and is refusing to have it done. He won't even go to see the surgeon. I'm at my wits end. Anyway, I've put it in God's hands and have decided to move on.

So, today is the first day I've done Slim in 6 and I love it! I think I have a subliminal mindset for goal setting on special occasions. I started Pilates on Mother's Day and I've started Slim in 6 today and today is my 4th wedding anniversary!

Slim in 6, at first from the infommercial, didn't look like it was going to be THAT much of a workout. WRONG!! Since I've been doing Pilates and resistance training since Mother's Day, I thought that I would at the very least be able to keep up with the routine rather easily. NOT! I mean, I kept up with it but it wasn't that easy. I felt burning in places I didn't think mattered! As much as I love my Pilates, I gotta say, I guess I've become too comforatable with it. I'm glad I've challenged myself today. Now I know I can handle more. I'm not only going to continue with the Slim in 6, I'm going to move onto the next phase of Pilates. Hit it from all sides! Wish me luck!:drinker:
  • msh0530
    I do wish you luck. Your post probably won't get noticed by so many, as you put it on yesterday's, though. I will pray for your son. Mary
This discussion has been closed.