Back at it again!!!!

Options
Hi all, I'm Robbin 34yr. old mom of 3. I'm back at it again...lol. I started weight loss 3 years ago and honestly I didn't know how big I was when I started, but about 2 months into it I bought a scale and weighed myself I was 260...roughly.I stopped almost 2 years ago due to the fact I couldn't lose anymore.I had lost around 60lbs.maybe more, because I didn't know my starting weight.
Someone recommended I do that to jump start my body again. I had all intentions of starting back a month later and never did. I didn't gain any back , but lost the muscle I had created.I have mantained my current weight 205lbs, for like I said, almost 2 years. So now I'm finally ready again to get back at it, and get to my goal weight (150lbs.). I Hope to talk to a lot of motivating people, because I'm gonna need it.

Replies

• fitnessperfection
    fitnessperfection Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    The only way to get back is to come back! Yippee! You can do this! Stay on MFP for all the support you need and let me know if I can help...
  • rkmmd
    rkmmd Posts: 6
    Options
    Thank You, I will!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is great, it is so supportive, helpful, motivational, and easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: