Pink Team!!

buffjess
buffjess Posts: 382
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Happy Humpday Ladies! Hope everyone has had a good start to their Lifestyle change!! Drink LOTS of water and get moving!!:glasses: Today determines your tomorrow!!

Breakfast: 1 cup cornflakes with 1/2 cup whole milk
water

Good Luck Today!:flowerforyou:

Jessica

Replies

• LiMer
    LiMer Posts: 112 Member
    Hello!!! Bright and sunny.

Breakfast
    1 cup Special K
    1/2 skim milk
    1/2 cup fresh strawberrys

Am snack
    1 Fiber one bar

Lunch
    1 slice oatnut bread
    1 slice lean turkey breast
    1 apple
    1 serving mini carrots

Great day so far.... good luck everyone!
  • buffjess
    Is any of our Pink Team members out there today?? OPEN GROUP..Join us!! ]]\

Whats for lunch??

Broccoli spears topped with bacon bits and light ranch
    water
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Breakfast- 1 1/2 cups frosted flakes :blushing: Someone ate the rest of my REGULAR cheerios and corn flakes! :explode:
    1 cup 1% milk

snack-fresh pinapple

lunch-smart ones tuna noodle gratin

snack-string cheese, diet soda cake mmmmm

Not sure what is for dinner yet. I am going to mow the lawn for my exercise and then maybe hop on the treadmill. (depending on how many calories I burn mowing the lawn. Last time it was 350)
  • buffjess
    Has anyone gotten a workout in today?? I havent yet but plan to walk when my husband gets home!!
    Oh and also at luch i resisted temptation..my choices were smothered squash and onions and purlpe hull peas and cornbread or broccoli spears..i Chose the broccoli!!:noway: :bigsmile: I was soo proud thought i would share!:tongue:
  • dimplzz
    mmm I LOVE broccoli! Only if it is cooked though. I can't eat any veggie raw. (picky picky)

Since Monday morning I have wanted to get up and exercise before work (and my son gets up) and I just can't do it!!! I am going to try and go to bed earlier tonight and see if I can make it happen. It should be easy for me since I have to listen to my husbands alarm go off a million times anyway. Go to bed at 9:30 and get up at 5:45 should be easy right? Why isn't it then? lol
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    I LOVE BROCCOLI! :smile:

This morning I walked (3.5mph) on a treadmill in the gym for 80 minutes because it was raining outside. But I totally blew it because I ate too much today. :ohwell:
    I got up at 4:45. Sooooo tired...
  • LiMer
    Good job resisting that temptation. I am still stuck at work unil 5 pm then I have to go register for my classes. I won't be home until 9 (hopefully).

I walked for 40 minutes during lunch. I WILL (see my determination hehehe....) get a workout in tonight. Will jog on the treadmill for 30 minutes.

For pm snack, I ate one 4 ounce Strawberry Activia light. Not sure what's for dinner yet. Maybe 4 oz grilled breast, 1/2 rice and steam green beans.
  • dimplzz
    I didn't get to the lawn mowing last night but I went down and burned almost 600 calories doing the 20 minute turbo jam video and then walking/running on the treadmill. For dinner we had chicken, potato/green bean steamer thing and I made freaken stuffing cause my husband wanted it. BAD BAD BAD!!! I was under on calories, carbs, fat, and fiber (boo not by much though). I went over on protein (ya me! I always go over on that) and I was wayyyyyy over on sodium. I did drink over 100 ounces yesterday so hopefully it won't hurt to bad. I will make sure to be way under that today.

Breakfast today: 2 cups cheerios (shared with my 17 month old :happy: ), 1 cup 1% milk, and water
    Snack will be pinapple chunks or yogurt
    lunch will be a lettuce, tomato, chicken, feta, and light ranch dressing wrap

Tonight I HAVE to mow the lawn.

Have a great day everyone!
  • LiMer
    I got done registering school around 7:30 got home at 8. For dinner, 1 cup rice, 4 oz chicken breast grilled, 1 cup green beans and 1 cup skim milk.

Jog on treadmill for 70 minutes.

Today, for breakfast, 1 cup specila K, 1/2 cup skim milk
    AM snack, 1 activia yogurt
    Lunch will be: 3/4 cup rice 3 oz boiled pork
  • buffjess
    Hey Guys!! hope all is well..I will start a new thread daily..Today it is under Pink Team!!!!!!! (open group)
    Dont want anyone to get lost!:bigsmile: Have an awesome day!!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    I am on the Blue Team and the Final Meltdown and in some of the jogger/walker/c25k threads BUT how did I miss PINK!! I love Pink - so I'm in - just let me know what challenges you've got - do you need my start weight???
This discussion has been closed.