Any North Carolina people out there???

Options
Hey guys and gals. It's great to have plenty of friends on here. It's even better to have friends that live somewhat close by. I'm in the Charlotte area and looking for friends that might wanna try out some 5k's in the area. Looking to do one in the next three months. Hit me up if your interested. Btw I'm looking to lose over 100 pounds on here so all the friends and encouragement I get the better.

Replies

• 29candicanes
    29candicanes Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi Joe. Im in NC as well. Salisbury at that. About 35 minutes from Charlotte. Its always nice to see someone from the Carolina's.
  • rupoohmia
    Options
    Hi there! I am in the Winston-Salem area. It is nice to see others on here from North Carolina
  • DieselGrrl
    Options
    Hi Joe! I live in Lexington, NC right now! Feel free to add me! :) It's always nice to see others that live in NC! :)
  • hunterjumper642
    hunterjumper642 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hey Joe! I live in Fayetteville! North Carolina is the best :) Good luck on your weight loss as well :)
  • ampa916
    ampa916 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hey, we just got stationed at Fort Bragg (Fayetteville area) But we live in Spring Lake! I'm originally from South Carolina!
  • kflynn28147
    kflynn28147 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your 5K I live in Salisbury but at 68 and a back that will not let me run. I do walk a lot. A few years ago I tore the ACL in my left knee and have art. in the other one. I born and raised in Salisbury. Best of luck to you.