Lipozene - can it really help?

Options
I've seen a lot of infomertials about lipozene and wondered if it could really help with the fat burning process. I'm thinking of adding it to what I already do, not replacing diet and exercise with it!!! Just wondered if anyone had any experience with it, good, bad or indifferent, I'd be interested to find out!:huh:

Replies

• staclo
    staclo Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it helps, sorry. But I used to have to promote it for a marketing job I had (it wasn't my main job). It was very annoying, and they seem to try to stick you with a lot of product. That irritated me badly enough that I don't think I'd try it if I knew it worked! :grumble:
  • erlehmkuhle
    Options
    I have tried a ton of supplements for many different things and I would not invest a lot of money in something that you don't know will work for you. Plus, with the Hydroxycut scare, I would get a product you know is not going to have long term effects. I like herbals, herbal supplements are a great way to get what you need and more without the long term effects. My weight loss product of choice is Advocare's Catalyst and Thermoplus. Those two products together are the reason I have lost 64 pounds since Christmas. I hope that helps.
  • SarahNicole317
    SarahNicole317 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I had the best luck with venom hyperdrive 3.0. It helped with my appetite and energy and I dropped 15 lbs. in about 2 months. However, I've tried a lot of supplements and now I'm dealing with adrenal fatigue so be careful! Make sure you don't overuse anything and cycle (8 weeks on, 8 weeks off).
  • pickadilly2009
    pickadilly2009 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    My advice is don't take anything. Even herbal stuff just because you think it might be better for you. Remeber marajuana, morphine...they are made of natrual things too!
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I tried Lipozene and it was terrible!!!! I really do not recommend it. For the sake of grossing everyone out, lets just say some things were uncontollable. I got so sick from it. I did lose about 5 pounds in 1 day, however it was from just going to the bathroom. (there goes the not being gross option! sorry!) I agree with pickadilly. You can do this without taking anything. And just think of it this way, you haven't learned how to eat healthy while taking most supplements, so when you go off them, you go back to your not so good eating habits and gain it right back. I learned that from experience. Good luck and I hope that helps a little! Sorry if I made stomachs turn!
  • lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    No, it does not help. Even the small print on the ad says that it will work when combined with proper diet and exercise. It's a waste of money. The whole diet industry is getting rich because people are desperate for a quick fix. There is no quick fix for weight loss.

Stick with what you're doing and you'll be great.
  • SaraArbo
    SaraArbo Posts: 13
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

Thank You everyone - you confirmed what I was already thinking!!!

:tongue:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    Funny every product out there comes with a diet and exercise program!!! HHMMMM! see anything fishy here. there is no magic pill, spending all your money on them makes you have less money for good nutritious foods. spend your dime on a gym! use it! that works, and you will meet wonderful like minded people too!