Motivation Struggle.....

Options
I am having a problem with motivation. I havent been to the gym in TWO WEEKS! If i dont lose weight this week-idk what im going to do. This is the part in my diets where ive always had the problem with keeping with my regiment on my gym time. I need more motivation to keep me going. My bf isnt really much help when i ask if he could take me to the gym-its always at night and its to late for him, I like going at night because i get the time to be alone to myself and think about things............does neone else have that problem???

Replies

• SwimTheButterfly
    SwimTheButterfly Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Set a time and stick to it. realizing that it will only take a certain amount of MINUTEs our of 24hours in a day~helps with the excuses. i am excuse queen and procrastination queen~unless I just put myself on automatic. I tell myself, good or bad, i am going to go at this time. I don't have to be perfect.
  • Campbell4Top
    Campbell4Top Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    get a driver's license or kick the boy in the rear! You're doing something good for your mind and body, he could be a little mindful of that. Jeesh.
  • xmisstink89x
    xmisstink89x Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    i kno. i plan on gettin one soon! i keep putting it off
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    if I had to go to the gym I would probably procrastinate and make up reasons not to go. I would have quit working out by now if I had to go down to the gym. But, I have my own little home gym and stuff right here at home. I find it has helped so much cuz there is now no reason, no excuses to not work out. Just another option for you that might help you stick to reaching your goals. I wish you the best of luck :)
  • lottanorde
    Options
    If you do it, you look great, if not, you won't.

Noone can make that step for you.

There is always time and ways to be active.
  • lottanorde
    Options
    Personally, I prefer to do a workout DVD at home, 30 mins and its done. Sometimes I HATE it, sometimes I love it, I ddon't think about that though, and just do it. Afterwards I ALWAYS feel great.
    It gets easier if you stick to it!
  • cino2684
    cino2684 Posts: 26
    Options
    Same issue...the guy I was working with after work got a part time job so I've went a whole week without working out. My diet is starting to suffer as well. I've been alot more tired and can tell the difference....Need to light a fire under my butt!!!!!!
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    I say if you don't like doing something, don't do it. I hate the gym with a passion, so instead I take dance classes and yoga classes. Find what you love to do and let that be your motivation. If you're having fun while burning calories it feels like less like a workout.