Blonde Jokes

Anyone know some good Blonde Jokes? I feel the need to laugh at my new hairstyle.

Replies

• coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    I don't know any blonde jokes that aren't all true...sorry!
  • Are you trying to say blondes aren't smart? Cause we are very smart! I was smart enough to find the bottle of dye!
  • coachblt
    I would never say such a thing. I'm blonde, can't you tell?
  • Bump
  • coachblt
    What do you call a blonde with ESP and PMS?

A know-it-all *****.
  • Lol sounds like my friend Lilly. *kisses*
  • coachblt
    Q. What did the blonde say to her doctor when he told her she was pregnant?

A. "Is it mine?"
  • Hmm that one didnt have much fire behind it
  • coachblt
    I'm trying...
  • coachblt
    Q. What do you call a blonde with half a brain?

A. Gifted.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    A blonde walks into a bar with a parrot on her shoulder.

The bartender says, "Hey that's neat, where did you get it?"

Parrot says "Sweden, there's millions of them"
  • darkknightfan
    darkknightfan Posts: 396 Member
    Q: if a blonde and a brunette fell out of a tree .. whod hit the ground first ?

A: The Brunette .. the blonde would have to stop and get directions
  • coachblt
    Q: How do you keep a blonde busy all day?

A: Put her in a round room and tell her to sit in the corner.
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 573 Member
    Q.What are the worst six years in a blondes life?

A: Third Grade.
  • coachblt
    There's this blonde out for a walk. She comes to a river and sees another blonde on the opposite bank. "Yoo-hoo" she shouts, "how can I get to the other side?"

The second blonde looks up the river then down the river then shouts back, "You ARE on the other side!"
  • purple_jelly_bean
    purple_jelly_bean Posts: 31 Member
    A body builder takes off his shirt & a blonde says "Whow what a great chest u have !" he says 100 lbs of dynamite Babe ! He takes off his pants & the blonde says "What massive calves u have ! " he replies thats 100 lbs of dynamite babe ! He than removes his underwear & the blonde goes running screaming in fear. He puts his clothes on & chases behind her. He catches her & ask why she ran like that. The blonde replies "I was afraid to be around all that dynamite after i saw how short the fuse was!

And there's more where that came from lol.
  • theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 559 Member
    Oh man, I know tons of these.

A blonde is speeding down the highway when she's pulled over by a policewoman -- who is also blonde.
    "I need to see your driver's license," says the policewoman. The driver peers into her purse and frowns. "I don't know what it looks like," she says. "It's a rectangle and it has your picture on it," says the policewoman.
    The driver finally pulls out a compact mirror. She looks in it, sees her picture, and hands it to the policewoman. "Is this it?"
    The policewoman takes it, looks at it, and hands it back. "I'm sorry," she says, signaling for the blonde to drive away. "I didn't realize you were a cop."
  • darkknightfan
    darkknightfan Posts: 396 Member
    a blonde gets on a plane ... confidently walks up to first class ...sits down and starts to read a magazine... Not too long afterwards a man comes up and says "Maam excuse me your in my seat" THe blonde looks at him , looks around and says .. "listen im blonde , im beautiful and im sitting right here ALLLL the way to new york".. The man trys to show him his ticket and gets the same response.. The stewdess sees what could turn into a scene come up and trys to reason with her .. only to be met with the same response "listen im blonde , im beautiful and im sitting right here ALLLL the way to new york" . The stewardess NEEDs this woman to move so the flight can get underway so she goes and gets the captain.. Explains the issue to him.. He nods and walks back to first class.. Leans in and whispers something the blondes ear .. She looks up and " Oh REALLY !!!" and gets up and moves to her appointed seat... Both the ticket owner and the stewardess look on with amazement ... When shes out of earshot they ask.."what did you tell her?" he smiles and says

"I told her first class wasnt going to New York"
  • coachblt
    The blonde was soooo dumb:

At the bottom of the application where it says "sign here" she put Sagittarius.
  • Q: if a blonde and a brunette fell out of a tree .. whod hit the ground first ?

A: The Brunette .. the blonde would have to stop and get directions
    Lol god I hate brunettes