has any one got...?

Options
joelleh26
joelleh26 Posts: 74 Member
Has anyone got a comparrison pics from a 20lb loss? I've lost 17lbs and I look in the mirror and see a difference. But no one has said anything other than when I lost the first few lbs.... I've lost a stone since.......

Will take a pic tonight when im all dolled up and put it with a pic from hol in the end of feb tomorrow!

Would like to see others :)

Replies

• runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I just hit 20lbs this week. Here are my pics. 5ft 1.8in.

GoingDown-1.jpg
  • joelleh26
    Options

GoingDown-1.jpg

wow quite a big difference then! :) well done :)
  • Lolli1986
    Lolli1986 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    wow that is a big difference. i have about 20lb to lose still and was starting to wonder whether i really look that different.
  • 13gogirl13
    Options
    Twenty pounds is significant! Next time you go to the store, pick up 2 ten-pound bags of flour and carry them around for a while. Smile when you realize that you don't have to haul that around with you any more. You're lighter and healthier!!
  • Amanda_Rae_Rae
    Options
    Just hit 20 pounds!!
    14580756_7874.jpg
    14580756_7552.jpg
    14580756_5112.jpg
    14580756_6010.jpg
  • joelleh26
    Options
    Wow! Well done
  • joelleh26
    Options
    How do you post pics? X
  • runnercheryl
    Options
    How do you post pics? X

Best way is to upload them to Photobucket. Once you do, you get a code that starts with and ends with

Copy that whole code into your post, then make both instances of 'IMG' into lower-case letters.
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options

GoingDown-1.jpg

is it me or are your boobs getting bigger?
  • NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member
    Options

GoingDown-1.jpg

Some women, the lucky one's like me, do not lose boobage as they lose weight. So, as this poster's body is firming and toning, her breats are appering larger, but are actually the same size as when she started. At least that's wht happen's to me.
  • runnercheryl
    Options

GoingDown-1.jpg

Some women, the lucky one's like me, do not lose boobage as they lose weight. So, as this poster's body is firming and toning, her breats are appering larger, but are actually the same size as when she started. At least that's wht happen's to me.

Yep, that's right. I wish they were getting smaller, but I'm grateful they're not actually getting bigger! :tongue:
  • dvcab
    dvcab Posts: 78
    Options
    Just hit 20 pounds!!
    14580756_7874.jpg
    14580756_7552.jpg
    14580756_5112.jpg
    14580756_6010.jpg
    wow the pics from the back really show a difference congrats i bet you feel very proud of yourself
  • sassified66
    sassified66 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I just hit my 40 pds mark I started Jan. 1st of this year. and a month and half using mfp.. this program really works with dedication and hard work... you look great just keep doing what you are doing...
  • unicorn1081
    unicorn1081 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I reached 22lbs lost April 1st and hey, don't worry, you will start getting those comments. mine just started. But you know what, they don't compare to how you feel about yourself when you look in the mirror! :love: You see the "you" you've been waiting to see starting to emerge. Think about the deeper changes. like the fact that you can tie your shoe easier cause you can breathe better when you been over. I had horrible pain in my legs all from June last year to Feb. 2012. it was difficult to walk and when I got up from sitting or lying down, my legs would hurt and be stiff at the same time. but now the pain is totally gone! I figured it must have been the weight I was carrying. I feel young and beautiful again. now, the compliments are just fuel to a already blazing fire! Good Luck and and smile! you are doing something for yourself!
    [img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u228/unicorn51081/Shrinking Stomach 2012/mfp4112side.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u228/unicorn51081/Shrinking Stomach 2012/mfp4112front.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u228/unicorn51081/Shrinking Stomach 2012/mfp4112back.jpg[/img]
  • kellydoh
    kellydoh Posts: 2
    Options
    hi im jst starting back and struggling feel free to add me could do with some good tips on how not to eat lol xx:laugh:
  • Bodhizephyr
    Options
    Wow - you brave people! Well done!

OP - it might be your wardrobe thats hiding your weight loss. Do you wear baggy shirts etc? I'm guessing when you look in the mirror its when you're scantily clad and can see your flesh. I don't know you but I'm guessing you don't show yourself naked to your friends!
  • joelleh26
    Options
    I reached 22lbs lost April 1st and hey, don't worry, you will start getting those comments. mine just started. But you know what, they don't compare to how you feel about yourself when you look in the mirror! :love: You see the "you" you've been waiting to see starting to emerge. Think about the deeper changes. like the fact that you can tie your shoe easier cause you can breathe better when you been over. I had horrible pain in my legs all from June last year to Feb. 2012. it was difficult to walk and when I got up from sitting or lying down, my legs would hurt and be stiff at the same time. but now the pain is totally gone! I figured it must have been the weight I was carrying. I feel young and beautiful again. now, the compliments are just fuel to a already blazing fire! Good Luck and and smile! you are doing something for yourself!
    [img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u228/unicorn51081/Shrinking Stomach 2012/mfp4112side.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u228/unicorn51081/Shrinking Stomach 2012/mfp4112front.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u228/unicorn51081/Shrinking Stomach 2012/mfp4112back.jpg[/img]

Looking fantastic well done!
  • joelleh26
    Options
    Wow - you brave people! Well done!

OP - it might be your wardrobe thats hiding your weight loss. Do you wear baggy shirts etc? I'm guessing when you look in the mirror its when you're scantily clad and can see your flesh. I don't know you but I'm guessing you don't show yourself naked to your friends!

Maybe i should start.... i had a figure hugging dress last night but nothing lol!
  • 22 pounds lost
    gsCNI.jpg

my before and after pics i reached my 22 lost in MARCH 30 :)
    3k01G.jpg
  • joelleh26
    Options
    Ok so heres my pics... (if i do this right) not the greatest of pics as not front on! i will take some though.... for a later date...

Me on the 28th Feb.... a week and a half before before i started using MFP

002.jpg

and then this was me last night 18 3/4lbs lighter

240.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!