BMR & Normal activity vs. exercises log-in??

Options
After reviewing my BMR and my calories burned from normal activity, here are my results:

BMR: 1362kcal
Normal activity: 1839 kcal
(according to an average of 35 mins of walk and 30 mins of jogging or/and calisthenics per day)

If this average is based both on my exercise and normal steps numbers of a typical week, am I supposed to log-in in "Exercises" the exercise and walk I do, or these are already counted in my normal activity?
I'm all mixed up, and since I changed my normal activity level to lightly active, I haven't seen any results...

I know my syntax is far from being perfect, but if someone can help me, please do!! :)

Thanks!

Replies

• susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    Choose -- either sedentary and add the activities, or lightly active and don't track.

If you add the activities AND put lightly active, you're counting it twice.

You should end up pretty close on calories on a weekly average.
  • kaned_ferret
    kaned_ferret Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I prefer to keep myself set to sedentary so I can log my exercises and keep track of my "efforts", I find that more motivating. I think that if I set myself to a higher activity level, I'd find it too easy to not exercise and therefore have my numbers wrong!
  • leelafit_mtl
    leelafit_mtl Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Great! Thanks kanned_ferret and Susannamarie!! Thats exactly what I was wondering!