Hello There (newbie!)

Options
Nessap08
Nessap08 Posts: 20 Member
My name is Vanessa I'm 21 years old and I currently weigh 257lbs as of today and my starting weight was 265. I've tried to lose weight before and have not been successful because it always include starving myself. Right now I'm trying to count my calories and just work out. I've been using the MFP app and have just discovered the website.
I posted this to see if i can fiend friends that are going through the same thing because hopefully I'll stick to it this time if I have people to share my journey with. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• amsaunders0313
    Options
    We can do it together! Having friends on here has been great motivation. Feel free to add me!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    We're all here for you just log on when ever you need help. Welcome and Good luck on your journey. :drinker:
  • Lindaendall
    Lindaendall Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hi there - I'm from Sheffield, Engand - the home of good cutlery and silverware. I have been a member for 3 months and LOVE IT!!! I am almost at target weight (22lb loss) but fully intend to stay with the site to ensure I maintain and do not do my usual trick of putting it all back with a little bit more too!!

Feel free to add me:flowerforyou:

Linda
  • nikkip4
    nikkip4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Anika and I am new to this site I am on my weight loss path so I can live a health life for my four beautiful children. I just want to be able to run and have fun with my children without losing my breathe and to be able to feel comfortable in my own skin. I would love to make new friend and have lots of encouragement so please feel free to add me, just reading and seeing how much weight all you guys have loss makes me proud that I join this site...... Have a great day ;)
  • CEOqueen
    CEOqueen Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi Vanessa. I am also new at this and decided to get healthy and stumbled upon this app and sight. I am enjoying it so far and I wish you all the luck and good vibes. My name is Verna and I am a mother of 3 (2 are adults and 1 is still in HS). Feel free to add me as we do this together.
  • CRenaeB
    CRenaeB Posts: 66
    Options
    You came to the right place. We are all here for each other! Feel free to add me, I would love to be friends.