my 5'3 ladies

2»

Replies

• Hilary75
    Hilary75 Posts: 90 Member
    Hi! Mine is 1200 this week but I only lost 1.6 lbs, last week I had it set for 1380 and I lost 4 lbs that week. And 1200 is really hard for me, really. I wonder how it is with you guys? I'm 147 lbs now and my goal is 130 lbs. I want to lose weight fast but they're saying not to go under 1200. I think that what happened to me.

I think it depends on your acitivty. Mine is set for 1600, I'm 5" 3.5" and am 134 lb. I run 3x/week and lift 2x/week and am SAHM to my 2 year-old twins. I've been losing about .6/week consistently and I don't feel deprived. I was trying to work it at 1200 cals and was feeling hungry, tired, grumpy and had a hard time not snacking/binging throughout the day. Now that I'm eating more, healthy food, I feel better able to stay w/in my goals and not beat myself up about slipping bc I'm not slipping, I'm stil w/in my range.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,832 Member
    1200 cals for me. I'm at 107 lbs right now.
  • Mizzou91
    Mizzou91 Posts: 249
    Mine goes from 900-1200 and I just started 6 days ago so haven't lost any thing yet. I plan to lose 15-20

Not like that you won't.
  • SlimBananas
    SlimBananas Posts: 124 Member
    Im 21 and I'm 5'3 and my weight loss is slow lol like snail in a dessert slow :-( any tips? From the ones who are losing? I'd gladly take em lol
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    I weigh 108 lbs, and am maintaining. My net goal is 1460 on here. I typically eat 1800 + total, which usually mean I am netting over 1460.
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    I aim for anywhere between 1,800-2,200. I lift and am in maintenance.
  • Hey Everyone!

I've set mine at 1200 cal per day and i am running at about 1000 a day. Anyone find it hard to get to the 1200? I just find I am not hungry. I am also doing the Visalus shakes and I LOVE them. Two weeks in only down 1lb but I am trying to stay positive. They say the first bit it always loss in inches and lastnite i looked at myself in the mirror and those "icky" love handles looks smaller!!!!!
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Hey Everyone!

I've set mine at 1200 cal per day and i am running at about 1000 a day. Anyone find it hard to get to the 1200? I just find I am not hungry. I am also doing the Visalus shakes and I LOVE them. Two weeks in only down 1lb but I am trying to stay positive. They say the first bit it always loss in inches and lastnite i looked at myself in the mirror and those "icky" love handles looks smaller!!!!!

Honestly, if you are having a hard time reaching the 1200 calories goal, I would skip the shakes and eat real foods.
  • LOL... If i didn't do the shakes i would be even lower. I am eating that many with them!