I almost posted this:

thud.gif
    Thought he was back :frown:

But then I looked at the date :sad: :sad: :sad:

He's gone :sad: , He's really really gone :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • vanessadawn
    vanessadawn Posts: 249
    Options
    :laugh: I once had a fitness instructor mention that people should be bm'ing 3-4 times a day lol.
    Also just wanted to note that coffee or caffeine I guess I should say is a diuretic, so you will lose water weight as well as it makes you pee a lot lol. that could have been part of it too.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    :grumble: So funny, So true..

I got up this morning after not weighing myself since last friday....246:grumble:

Ate some pb toast with a banana, cup of coffee.....pooped.....weighed myself again out of curiousity....242:laugh: Life is good....

I have to start weighing myself after the morning poo.tmi i know

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I wish I consistently had a morning poo :grumble:
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say Kudo's that are having a BM every day or more than once a day.:laugh:
    A healthier colon = healthy person.:flowerforyou:

Someone who loses (lbs) is either getting rid of excess that they already had, or two meals at one time(constipated).

What I don't understand. There's lots of information out there that shows we should go at least once or 2-3 times a day. Idealy, we digest food after a meal and it makes it's way out. Approx 3 meals a day = approx 3 BM's a day.

For the life of me, I don't understand when people go to doctors, and the doctor tells them, oh as long as your going every other day it's ok. They believe it, and think they are healthy.

These people should go and get a 2nd or 3rd opinion. Leaving their whole life to 1 person is not very smart, doctor or not.