Clothing NSV

Options
arctiknitter
arctiknitter Posts: 119 Member
A few weeks ago I bought a nice workout top in XL. It was too small, but I made it a goal to get into that instead of using an old bra and t-shirt. Tried it on last week and managed to get it on, but I heard a stitch rip and it was way too tight.
Last night I tried again and it slipped right on and felt comfortable and for the first time in my life I used a "real" workout top! It was great-no where near the problems with jiggling and bouncing!
Next top will be L, not XL!

Replies

• alortega730
    alortega730 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! Keep up the good work
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    way to go!
    I have a pair of jean I got for christmas I'm working on getting into
  • b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Yea! Good on you!
  • hanna6774
    hanna6774 Posts: 225
    Options
    WOO HOO! Congrats! I made a comment a while ago how there isn't much exercise or yoga wear for bigger people.....ironic:huh: You already have to look good in it to wear it.......now YOU fall into that category! I'm a little bit jealous LOL!!! You Rock! Remember this feeling next time you are struggling!
  • J3SSP3NNY
    J3SSP3NNY Posts: 235
    Options
    Awesome :) Congrtaz!
  • arctiknitter
    Options
    WOO HOO! Congrats! I made a comment a while ago how there isn't much exercise or yoga wear for bigger people.....ironic:huh: You already have to look good in it to wear it.......now YOU fall into that category! I'm a little bit jealous LOL!!! You Rock! Remember this feeling next time you are struggling!

Thank you! Looking at your current weight, you must be almost there, too. Keep going for it!
  • PHS7
    PHS7 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    That's FANTASTIC! I really believe that the way clothes fit is so much more accurate than the scale. I have two pairs of Levi's 505 that are my goal jeans. I've had them in the laundry room for a couple of years. I am in the first pair (straight out of the dryer I may add) and I think I'll be able to get into the smaller pair in 4-6 weeks. Then, I'm going to buy the next size smaller!
  • arctiknitter
    Options
    way to go!
    I have a pair of jean I got for christmas I'm working on getting into

Thank you.
    Keep working for it. You'll get into those jeans before you know it.
  • arctiknitter
    Options
    That's FANTASTIC! I really believe that the way clothes fit is so much more accurate than the scale. I have two pairs of Levi's 505 that are my goal jeans. I've had them in the laundry room for a couple of years. I am in the first pair (straight out of the dryer I may add) and I think I'll be able to get into the smaller pair in 4-6 weeks. Then, I'm going to buy the next size smaller!

Thanks. I agree about the clothes. My scale has been rather stuck between about the same 3-4 pounds and I finally had to force myself to stop weighing every day. It was too discouraging. So to have the top fit last night was a great feeling.
    Keep going and you'll get into those jeans.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!