Insanity - Just starting

Options
Who'd like to commit to the next 60 days and just do it? I started today.

Replies

• merrycat
    merrycat Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'd be interested, but I can't start until Monday (Bunch of family stuff for Easter) I tried it out yesterday and couldn't make it all the way through. Had to keep stopping for breathers and gave up about 26 minutes in. How about you?
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Commit to what exactly??
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    I've just done Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs. It was awesome dude :)
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I've done 1 round already. Currently doing a round of P90X, but will do another round of Insanity once I am done. Just saw the infomercial last night. Love seeing my friends on TV. Can't wait to do another round.
  • denitraross
    denitraross Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Just started week 3 and did the fit test again..saw pretty good improvement since the first time I did it...and let me tell you, it's not called "INSANTIY" for nothing..I have done some pretty hardcore bootcamp classes and most all of the JM dvd's...they go nothing on Shaun T :)...HAPPY SWEATING!
  • gtwin
    gtwin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on Monday!
  • ullrichMEX
    ullrichMEX Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I completed my 1st round last sunday and I am taking 2 weeks of (only doing core cardio and balance and insane abs), I will start next monday
  • MissSpuggz
    MissSpuggz Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first week. It's tough but amazing!
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow. I am only doing 1 round, so whenever that is done..Insanity will be no more in my life..lol
  • lechristina3
    lechristina3 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on Monday!
  • minit54
    minit54 Posts: 27
    Options
    starting monday!
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Starting monday or tuesday, whenever it gets here:)
  • laurensohn22
    laurensohn22 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm going to restart on Monday to :)
  • kaylind
    kaylind Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to start on Monday as well :) What shoes is everyone wearing?
  • Pitterpatter
    Pitterpatter Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I will start Monday!! :wink:
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I got my package in the mail today...was going to wait til Monday but I couldn't hold back...so Day 1 down :) I would love to have buddies doing the same thing...help push each other (motivate).

P.S. I had a blast...there's nothing like the feeling of sweat dripping off you!! :)
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to start on Monday as well :) What shoes is everyone wearing?

I wore my Nike Shox...on my carpeted living room floor...could hardly feel impact! :)
  • mdulanto9177
    Options
    just finished first month...going on recovery week next week...i'm excited to start month 2...I love seeing myself sweat...to me it means I'm burning fat off of me...lol
  • Stymie977
    Stymie977 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I started three weeks ago.
    This past Thursday I decided to double up so I am in the middle of week four right now.
    Doubled up because I took some time off of work, and usually run in the morning, but since I am keeping my son home from daycare, it isn't an option.
    I actually feel like I am able to push harder since I doubled up. I have been doing the first workout when my son takes his nap, and the second after he goes to bed (as I normally do).
    I have to do some traveling starting Wednesday, but I will hopefully be able to squeeze at least one workout in a day, we will see how it goes.
  • Charlottejogs
    Charlottejogs Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I am about 2.5 weeks in- Good luck to you all! It is hard but you can do it!