Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Couple trying to lose weight and be healthy

Hi Everyone,

I am back again, to try this again but this time I have more motivation, so I believe that it is going to be a better experience for me. I am looking for people to help me stay motivated this time. For both myself and my future husband we have 2 reasons to both lose weight and be healthy and we would really like it if people would add us as friends. His name is jtanzola on here and he was recently diagnosed with diabetes. That's reason number 1 for both of us. We have a 10 year old son and we would like to be healthy for him in the long run (and maybe add a few along the way ;)) I have also been diagnosed with PCOS which might make that a bit hard, but if I lose the weight, the chances go up for me having a baby.

The second major reason is that in August we are getting married and would like to look our best on our wedding day! We have been together for 10 years this August, so its about time we made it legal ;).

If anyone would like to add me or jtanzola as friends that would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Crystal