Looking for some friends to help support me

Options
I am in the San Francisco area. I have been working at weight loss for almost 2 years now. I did very well at the beginning and have managed to maintain the weight I got to. I am working on trying to get to my initial goal of my driver's license weight.

I am looking for some friends to help motivate me to exercise more and watch what I eat. With two very active daughters, I find that my time isn't always my own.

So far, MFP has helped to keep me from snacking, because I'm too lazy to track, and I want to track everything I eat.

Replies

• deetra
    deetra Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    hey there !! welcome ! the first step is making the move to joining MFP. Ill be here to help motivate you if you want !! I have just been having a really bad week and was finding it really hard to stay motivated but people on here have been brilliant and they will really help you to stay focused !! Theres no better way to stay focused than when you see other peoples results paying off and you have to remember that if you stay with it, it will happen !!! Give it some time ! What are you doing to try and loose weight and how much are you hoping to loose?? Vicki