HELP- What is your fav. healthy snack?

Options
2»

Replies

• sweetwhisper2011
    Options
    just eat the low fat yogurt there are many flavors to chose from....I hated yogurt to until my daughter had me try it and now I eat alot of it
  • sweetwhisper2011
    Options
    celery and peanutbutter
  • milander1012
    Options
    turkey pepperoni- 17 slices just 70 calories
    greek yogurt (I like the Yoplait Honey one)
    string cheese
    fiber one brownies
    pistachios
    pb2 (powdered pb only 45 calories for 2tbsp) with an apple
    cottage cheese
    graham crackers
    wheat thins and laughing cow cheese
  • mamaparks87
    mamaparks87 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I don't like most greek yogurt... Chobani is great if you pick the flavors, if it isn't flavored it is too bitter for me. I get the strawberry banana, pineapple, and blueberry and they are all awesome.
    As far as other snacks I like hardboiled eggs, nuts, celery with hummus or pb, banana cut down the center and filled with pb, and fresh fruit... If you want a fruit salad type of snack just mix all of your faves and add a dollop of cool whip and stir it all together- amazing.
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Yogurt isn't really my thing either xD

I really love string cheese for a quick snack or celery & peanut butter <3
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    Bananas, it's the quickest thing I can grab during my breaks at work as I don't have long.
    As far as the yoghurt thing goes, I do think if you try something enough times you will grow to like it but if you're anything like me, you'll just flat out refuse lol. I like yoghurt though, I have greek yoghurt topped over strawberries with quaker oats sprinkled on top everyday, it's yummy lol:) Good luck in finding some new ideas xxx
  • xcrunnergirl13
    xcrunnergirl13 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt tastes a lot better if you add some crystal lite to it:smile:
  • princessruthiebelle
    princessruthiebelle Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    greek yogurt can be a bit yuk! try a bit of sweetener in it? or local hot choc powder? flavor it up!! even mixed with some low cal jam! just check your not completely loading it up with sugar!!!

i love to chop up cucumber carrot tomato and any other salad ou like really! (depends what i have in), chop it in to as small a cube as u can, mixed with salt, pepper, vinegar and a little olive oil (and again anythign else you want to throw in) mix it all up and either have it with bread or on its own so yum and surprisingly satisfying

if you want something more add in maybe feta cheese, olives even some seed. this is great to take for lunch and the preperation, keeps your hands busy when your craving and you can snack on as much of the salad as you like while you preparing
  • MelsFitLife
    MelsFitLife Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    My favorite yourgurt is Dannon diabetic friendly...4 oz...3 carbs..3grams sugar 50 calories for strawberry and 45 calories for vanilla. Love it ! Hits my sweet tooth and doesn't take away much of my daily numbers :)