Easter Sunday.

Options
13»

Replies

• JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    i wont be staying in my calorie range, but at the same time, im not going to eat so much im going to explode. i will however dip into the easter candy.
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Going to do my usual cycling today, though 90 instead of 120 minutes due to pms. Having trout, sweet potato and broccoli for dinner, which will be alone as I have no-one to share easter with. My mom didn't send an easter box to me, and has kept it with her this year as some sort of punishment for my not getting to visit her last week. But I don't care, less temptation. I might buy myseelf a small egg for tonight or an ice cream. But I have learnt that much as I would love to be able to have lots of lovely eggs lying around, I am currently an all or nothing person. Moderation has never been one of my personality traits, lmao.
  • emhow
    emhow Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Please tell me I'm not the only one who is having a ne off day this Easter Sunday! My diary is currently HORRENDOUS!!!!
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Please tell me I'm not the only one who is having a ne off day this Easter Sunday! My diary is currently HORRENDOUS!!!!
    your not the only one
  • honu18
    honu18 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    today is an off day for me (half marathon training) because i did a long run yesterday..so no exercise, and probably already ate 1,000 or more calories in breakfast and candy. no dinner yet. oh well. back on track tomorrow!
  • lcphipps
    lcphipps Posts: 29
    Options
    Help! I've had a chocolate overdose......
  • braign
    braign Posts: 89
    Options
    I did well, stayed under my calorie goals, went for a run in the morning, and only had one teeny tiny slice of cake. Only friggin' problem was that the TINY 3oz slice of ham had like 3000mg of sodium in it, so it put me way over on sodium. So I might still have no loss this week, or even a gain!
  • siobhano_
    siobhano_ Posts: 101
    Options
    Burnt 900 calories hiking with my dad and my boyfriend, ate high protein and relatively low calorie all day, then went out for dinner and had an amazing chicken quesadilla followed by 750 calories of dark chocolate orange easter egg :D