if there were an "all you can eat [x]..."

Options

Replies

• CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    indian food...with oreos for dessert :D yum.
  • Goosiesnougs
    Options
    Spicy tuna roll, cheesecake, pasta, fried whole belly clams, and pasta.

Good lord this is heaven on Earth!
  • toriaenator
    toriaenator Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    sushi for sure but its pretty healthy...

hmm i think just a loaf of super good french bread with butter and good creamy brie...or goats cheese...or camembert... AHHHH
  • Kassieisproud
    Options
    I would want it to be sandwiches potato chips and bananas as for the food eating contest im sure i would win a bread eating one i used to go through tons everyday
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Indian food. Anything crazy spicy with chapati. My mom made this stuff for me when I was growing up and I hated it. Now I want it *all*. Sigh.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I'm totally with you on the sushi! Sushi and tempura. But sadly I get full on sushi REALLY fast. So all you can eat would be like 2 rolls and some tempura before I would have to be like the gross aunt who unbuttons the top button of her pants at a turkey dinner!
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Seafood! I can eat crab all day long, prawns, lobster EVERYTHING but I better have an epipen at the ready as I have suffered a severe reaction more than once

Oh yes! I could eat fresh crab allllll day long, with a little butter bowl. Now i'm salivating.
  • Mrsfullwood
    Mrsfullwood Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Sushi and Cheesecake!

I'm with ya on the Sushi...SPRING ROLLS!
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I had a piece at a birthday party 2 weeks ago, and I swear it can NEVER be in my house. Key Lime Cake!!!! Oh Goodness Yum!!
  • LilRedPitViper
    Options
    Sushi. Anything that comes out of the sea, really.

And french fries!
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    pizza
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Chocolate.. NO PIZZA... NO CAKE........

all of it =(
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Bakery!! Cakes, pastries and doughnuts, OH MY! :love:

This.

Red Velvet cake especially. *drools at the thought of it*
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    There is this place called Goucho's by me that is a Brazalian steakhouse. All you can eat meat and/or seafood, including snow crab legs and filet mignon. We go there on special occasions and man do we throw down. I prolly eat about 4 lbs of crab legs lol.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Pizza, buffalo wings and beer.
  • jorowling
    jorowling Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Chocolate for sure....specifically Ferrero Rocher....or some Cadbury....

I love love love Ferrero Rocher....or if none available....nutella!! Yep I could win that comp, or I should say, I could have...maybe not these days with my healthy lifestyle and all. Lol.
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Pizza, Mexican food or DQ Blizzards - in that order.....but if I HAD to pick ONE out of those three, it would probably be pizza.
  • HotBodUnderConstruction
    Options
    Mas tacos porfavor
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Ohh this is a deadly thread, reminds me of all the things I am not eating so much! :love: ICECREAM (any, but esp Baskin & Robbins) would be top on my list but would happily eat fresh bread with loads of butter as well :-) and brie / pizza / cheese / fruit / chocolate - no seafood or doughnuts tho.
  • guamSUPERgirl90
    Options
    *heaven* chocolate mousse! and Pizza!!!