• maggierenee88
    maggierenee88 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Because this is me half asleep ha

8cjkwfg3c57l.jpg

• Emj30135
    Emj30135 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm sexy because I am a mom! I work hard all day, teaching, cleaning, cooking, loving, hugging and taking care of all that needs to be done and I still have to take time to workout and take care of myself! It's hard work!

And yes, the person above me is sexy!
  • asianfashionista86
    asianfashionista86 Posts: 5,039 Member
    Options
    I'm sexy in a "the bars closing" kind of way.

trqazm1tkomh.jpg

haha I'm the opposite :pensive:
  • 3AAnn3
    3AAnn3 Posts: 3,054 Member
    Options
    leonsinned wrote: »
    @_Captivated_ and @3AAnn3 - You're both wrong

She is wrong. She's hot. I didn't say I wasn't hot, just average, which I am, and I have to work really hard to be that way.

Are we still friends, D?

I think you're totally hot! And I didn't say I wasn't hot... just not sexy.
    I spend my day changing poopy butts, cleaning pee off of walls, and guiding little hoodlums so they don't become big hoodlums. And I do it by myself. And by the end of the day, I'm usually covered in boogars. If that is sexy, then I'm totally sexy.
  • ladymuaythai
    ladymuaythai Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Clearly 3AAn3 is so so sexy beautiful. Your a strong hard working woman who takes care of others. LOVE. We should all be more like you.

On to me lol I'm sexy because A. I'm a bad *kitten* B. My body is firm as *kitten* since all I do is kick box and C. I'm intelligent. Also I don't walk around the earth acting like I'm *kitten* God, I believe people are sexiest when they don't truly know it themselves. Anyone can be sexy but I think it's also a frame of mind in so many ways and if u take care of yourself then you'll be that much more sexy.
  • Stardog_Champion
    Stardog_Champion Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    I am a troll
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    Muscular legs
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    3AAnn3 wrote: »

She is wrong. She's hot. I didn't say I wasn't hot, just average, which I am, and I have to work really hard to be that way.

Are we still friends, D?

I spend my day changing poopy butts, cleaning pee off of walls, and guiding little hoodlums so they don't become big hoodlums. And I do it by myself. And by the end of the day, I'm usually covered in boogars. If that is sexy, then I'm totally sexy.

That IS sexy. :love:
  • theyalwayscomeback
    theyalwayscomeback Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I think I have some sexy features but overall...decidedly average
  • flinx1241
    flinx1241 Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    3AAnn3 wrote: »

Are we still friends, D?

In for sexy moms. But, you know, maybe a quick rinse off of excess boogers wouldn't hurt... ;)
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    Options
    if i believe what i get pm'd.....sure!
  • vadersaysno
    vadersaysno Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    I am NOT sexy. I'll readily admit that. Trying to work on that ... but currently not sexy.
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    Options
    if i believe what i get pm'd.....sure!

So no PMs = not sexy? :sad:

i'll send you some bro, i got your back..
  • asianfashionista86
    Options
    The sexiest mf out there
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Im sexy because I love to drink beer, play pool/poker, and shoot Big F**ken Guns LOL....Or if you want to go the other route Im sexy because I have Green Eyes, curly hair and a big @$$ hahaha

enhanced-buzz-25707-1383071714-4.jpg
  • asianfashionista86
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Im sexy because I love to drink beer, play pool/poker, and shoot Big F**ken Guns LOL....Or if you want to go the other route Im sexy because I have Green Eyes, curly hair and a big @$$ hahaha

I'm sexy because I love ice cream sandwiches and I like to people watch and read magazines and stuff you know?
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options

I'm sexy because I love ice cream sandwiches and I like to people watch and read magazines and stuff you know?

Who doesnt love to people watch while eating ice cream?!?!?! I think your very sexy ;)
  • asianfashionista86
    edited July 2015
    Options

Who doesnt love to people watch while eating ice cream?!?!?! I think your very sexy ;)
    Oh baby lets make out I've always been curious lets smother ice cream sandwiches all over our bodies