round 2!

Options
Heyy all! my name is Julia. I have used this site previously but upon losing my job my diet went to *kitten*. then I stepped on the scale and I have gained all the weight I lost less than 1 year ago. :( Anyone who's looking for support/friendship/yummy recipes add me as a friend :)

Replies

• saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Heyy all! my name is Julia. I have used this site previously but upon losing my job my diet went to *kitten*. then I stepped on the scale and I have gained all the weight I lost less than 1 year ago. :( Anyone who's looking for support/friendship/yummy recipes add me as a friend :)

Good luck girl! You can do it!
  • dolqua
    dolqua Posts: 5
    Options
    If you did it before, you can do it again. :-) It is soooo hard though, especially when you are around people who like to eat all the time. I am going to start dieting on Monday, I started walking 20 mins. 3 times a week last Monday. I was honestly dreading it, but once I start it.....I feel great, & want to continue.
  • ednabnana
    ednabnana Posts: 304
    Options
    Lesson learned, right? At least you know that YOU can do it. Good luck on your round two journey :)))
  • doinitforme2012
    doinitforme2012 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    honestly i fell back into using food for comfort. i also recently found out that my supposed best friend was trying to get a guy to come in between me and my hubby so she could try to get with my hubby, needless to say she's not my friend anymore, on top of me being fired for bogus reason from my job. all of this happening in the span on less than a month took it's toll on my diet and body. i'm hoping to re lose the weight and make some new friends :)
  • doinitforme2012
    doinitforme2012 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    ALSO I would like to make friends with females my age, preferably mommies. I like to know my online friends can relate to my life and/or situations.
  • mtm77
    mtm77 Posts: 84
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck to ya!