What is your criteria for reporting a topic or comment?

Options

Replies

• Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Wait, you mean you're supposed to have a reason for doing it?
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    I once called someone "an idiot" and it was reported.... give me a break !

You know, I remember that!

Yeah, I got reported for estimating someone's IQ.
    Then the person who reported me sent me a message telling me all the degrees they had and explained that they were very smart. And, I guess, I couldn't send them a message back. Probably would have gotten 86ed.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    And I'm the one with a stick up her butt...

Any reply I have to this would require me to report myself.

I just reported both of us.
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options

Then the person who reported me sent me a message telling me all the degrees they had and explained that they were very smart. And, I guess, I couldn't send her a message back. Probably would have gotten 86ed.

Hilarious!! If you don't like it, don't read it. If it says to do something really stupid and you do it....well you are an idiot and have no one to blame but yourself.
  • RestartThisRight
    Options
    Wait, you mean you're supposed to have a reason for doing it?
    Lol went to click quote, and accidently hit report. Apparently you do need a reason! theres a drop down menu and everything!
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I report pretty much any post that lacks ample cleavage. All of y'all bee-hotches has been reported!!! (Even my own!)
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I only report topics or comments if the OP's profile picture makes me want to punch them in the face, I tend to be a judgmental *kitten* tho...
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options

Then the person who reported me sent me a message telling me all the degrees they had and explained that they were very smart. And, I guess, I couldn't send her a message back. Probably would have gotten 86ed.

Hilarious!! If you don't like it, don't read it. If it says to do something really stupid and you do it....well you are an idiot and have no one to blame but yourself.

I didn't send a message, but I should have reported them for sending me one after reporting me.:huh:
    And, be careful, you just called me an idiot! :laugh:
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Options

What makes you report someone's comment or topic?

If someone hurts my feelings.

Hahah that made me laugh
  • Frayed_Ends
    Options
    You're all reported, now get off my lawn. :-)
  • JadeRabbit08
    Options
    When I have a rather large stick rammed completely up my *kitten*.

Does that burn alot of calories?
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    If I hurt someone's feelings over the internet, it's /reported.

*shrug*
  • spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Options
    I once reported someone recommending drinking a bleach concoction as a way of losing weight. Potentially VERY dangerous on a board full of people who are desperate and sometimes willing to try anything it takes to lose weight.
  • KharismaticKayteh
    KharismaticKayteh Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I've never reported comments, but if I did, it would have to be for foul language. Not something like simply using vulgarities, but using vulgarities *at* people (i.e., "Going over my calorie goal is a *****" is different to me than outright calling someone such). I would also report comments for spam.
  • JadeRabbit08
    Options
    I have a report post quota. I haven't reached my quota yet today so here goes.....

^^^^Blonde & Attractive...

Reported
  • JadeRabbit08
    Options
    I've had comments I've made reported and deleted just because someone didn't like what I had to say. I don't stoop to that level though. I know a lot of people don't agree with my opions but that's okay. We still live in America (as far as I know and so far anyway) so I'm not going to be immature or insecure enough to report someone just because I don't like what they have to say. And I'm the one with a stick up her butt, the conservative, right-wing Chriistian that I am! :laugh:

^^^American

Reported (This is addictive)
  • RedMotoRider
    Options
    if someone does'nt like my bike
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    advertising ..
    its 1 thing to say hey i really like this and another to say
    contact me to order (basicly)

i would report if some one was being racist ..

--
    i dont report for cussing or difference of opinion
    nothing silly like that
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    When I have a rather large stick rammed completely up my *kitten*.
    this.. or when i forget that i can scroll to the next comment, click out of the thread or even leave the site
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options

Doesn't sound like you did anything stupid, anyone who has to fly their degrees like flags in the wind is pretty much full of hot air! :bigsmile: