Shopping Calories

Options
Just for fun and a little trivial knowledge - here is a link to the amount of calories burned for 20 everyday activities.

Did you know pushing a grocery cart for an hour burns calores for a 150lb person? More if you weigh more...yay! shop til u drop!!!!

http://health.howstuffworks.com/20-everyday-activities-and-the-calories-they-burn.htm

Replies

• freezeframe
    freezeframe Posts: 184
    Options
    bump
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    It says by painting you can burn over 1,000 calories and by two coats you might drop a pants size. I think Im going to be doing some paiting and two coats per room. I will be skinny in notime. lol:drinker:

Thank you for the link
  • anthrochix
    anthrochix Posts: 264
    Options
    dang! wish i would have known this when I painted my bathroom - could have had a twinkie!
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Sweet! I am painting my whole upstairs this weekend! I LOVE painting! Also, my husband and I are big on Texas Hold Em. :laugh:
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    Sweet! I am painting my whole upstairs this weekend! I LOVE painting! Also, my husband and I are big on Texas Hold Em. :laugh:

Maybe i will just hire you to paint my house. LOL :laugh:
  • dimplzz
    Options

:laugh: It looks like I am probably close enough. Not sure where that city is though.
  • j_g4ever
    Options

:laugh: It looks like I am probably close enough. Not sure where that city is though.

WOW ND. I live about an hour south of Fargo/Moorhead
  • dimplzz
    Options
    Sweet! Some that is close to me. Do you come to Fargo ever?