Lost 4 lbs in 1 week!

Options
ems1583
ems1583 Posts: 180 Member
I would just like to share my routine on how I lost 4 lbs. I was really surprised when I weighed in yesterday, I was only expecting like 2 lbs something. I just followed my calorie counting (1380 cal/day) usually I would only have 1,000-1,200/day. I added GNC Total Lean 25 shake, their Pre-diet cleanse for 2 days and liquid L-carnitine (1 tbsp) a day. I would have exercise every other day (either treadmill for 20-30mins at 4 mph or Turbofire). The protein shake didn't really curb my appetite and I would feel hungry at night. I just try (really tried) to ignore my hunger and just sleep on it. I can see now that my belly and thighs reduced in size a little. Planning to continue my routine and excited again for Friday for my weigh in. I love the feeling of losing weight and getting lighter. It helps me as well with my work. Wish everyone success with their weight loss :)

Replies

• chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    1380 cals, at 5' 3"....that seems reasonable.

Be kind to yourself if you plateau for a few days. Our bodies sometimes are confounding.
  • Go_Gal_Grow
    Go_Gal_Grow Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Long term success on this journey happens when you research and begin to understand what you lose when the scale shows a loss. Weight is a combination of fat, muscle, water. When you lose fast, it's usually water, but also some fat and muscle. What you want to do is lose Fat, and try to preserve your muscle by eating more protein.
  • janetdivin
    janetdivin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I like to remind myself that weight loss is rarely linear. It will go up and down and that's okay!
  • slimmerjesse1
    slimmerjesse1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    good job
  • medwayst
    medwayst Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The original post was from 12 years ago.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!