New: 25-year-old student with way over 100 to lose

Options
Hello! I'm from the Detroit area and I've been working on my weight loss since March 7th. I've had some success so far. Right now I'm working on getting past the first hurdle of 10 pounds.
Everyone on MFP has been my inspiration and the success stories have kept me going. Every post I've read has been incredible.
I'm a full-time student and I also work full-time on overnight shifts, so my life is busy, tiring, and on the go. I don't have a lot of time/space/gumption to cook so I've had to really plan easy foods for my lifestyle as a busy person. I've done a pretty good job learning about nutrition and making healthy choices and learning to actually plan my food instead of falling back on the fast, cheap, and unhealthy. I've been caffeine-free since September 2011 (I have heart palpitations), and I no longer choose fast food as my time-saver as of March 7, 2012.
I'm looking for encouragement from friends who have over 100 pounds to lose and/or have similar busy lifestyles as students or full-time workers who understand the importance and struggles of planning healthy meals on the go. Any tips, encouragement, secrets, whatever, I'm open for anything!
Thank you!
--Marie