I can't be the only one

Options

Replies

• hanna6774
    hanna6774 Posts: 225
    Options
    So what kind of **** can we stir up

Just make mention of eating less than 1200 calories or not eating calories back........that should do it!!!! Bahahahahahaha

yep!

Hey everyone, I'm a short person that eats 1200 or less! AND when a nutritionist upped me to 1500, I gained 30 lb of fat in 4 months!

now:

BREATHE FIRE

:mad: :explode: More like the :devil: has gotten into me tonight! Sorry I'm being so naughty, definitely time for bed....but it's sooooo easy! Have a great Easter Everyone - Don't forget the plight of the Chocolate Easter Bunny!
  • shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Wide awake here at 1:30 AM. Catching up on MFP after almost a week away.

Ever since I started dieting, my insomnia has gotten much worse. Getting to sleep before 3 AM is tough for me.

Anyone else have this issue?

yes, big time
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options

Ever since I started dieting, my insomnia has gotten much worse. Getting to sleep before 3 AM is tough for me.

yes, big time

and then, when i do sleep,

i dream i am at an all you can eat buffet
  • muppetsbear
    muppetsbear Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    yes I do, very annoying i must admit
  • BuckeyeBoi
    BuckeyeBoi Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    The cleaner I eat the more wired I have become, plus I eat 6 meals a day. Mine is not about weight loss as much as getting shredded. My hormones are going flippin crazy
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Me, I'm booooored...:((
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    It's only 10:43pm so its still pretty early for me but I am BORED!
  • hanna6774
    hanna6774 Posts: 225
    Options

yes, big time

I worked midnights and shift work for two years and I literally had to train my body back to a normal schedule when I went back to days. Days/Nights totally switched. It takes a little while (no worse than training yourself to eat properly) Going to bed at the same time, forcing myself to sleep, forcing myself to get up even though I was tired, I'm sure you know this drill. It's hard so here is a:flowerforyou: Hang in there
  • BuckeyeBoi
    Options
    we need a chat room!
  • OnceAndFutureAthlete
    OnceAndFutureAthlete Posts: 192 Member
    Options

yes, big time

HA! I had a dream a while back that I totally blew my diet and went crazy with donuts, brownies, may have been a buffet in there, too. I remember being Really pissed at myself (not realizing I was still dreaming) that I had blown all my hard work. Then I woke up. I was so glad that I hadn't actually blown it, that it was kind of motivating.

A friend of mine in AA with 19+ years sober says this was my "drunk dream." A common phenomenon, it seems.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    Options
    we need a chat room!

indeed
  • beabelieve
    beabelieve Posts: 112
    Options
    So what kind of **** can we stir up

ill help u stir up some s**t, but like what
  • BuckeyeBoi
    Options
    we need a chat room!

indeed
    could be great fun
  • PapaverSomniferum
    Options

yes, big time

HA! I had a dream a while back that I totally blew my diet and went crazy with donuts, brownies, may have been a buffet in there, too. I remember being Really pissed at myself (not realizing I was still dreaming) that I had blown all my hard work. Then I woke up. I was so glad that I hadn't actually blown it, that it was kind of motivating.

A friend of mine in AA with 19+ years sober says this was my "drunk dream." A common phenomenon, it seems.

It's a pretty common dieters' dream.

Sometimes I have it in combination with my table-waiting nightmares. those are REALLY effed up.

I went to a school for dreaming and meditation. When I manage to realize I'm dreaming in the middle of the buffet dream, then it's ON! I eat EVERYTHING. It's the best use of all that lucid dreaming I practiced back in the day...

also

Once my mom diet dreamed she was cuddling and eating a giant burrito.

She bit my sleeping father on the shoulder so hard he had bruises for a week.
  • jaydubbayu
    jaydubbayu Posts: 456
    Options
    < still awake, still bored. . . .

and whats with all of this guy candy I have seen lately?! Why helllloooo boooyyyyssss. . . ;p

Ha ha I know you're not talking to me but Helllllooooo!!
  • OnceAndFutureAthlete
    Options
    The cleaner I eat the more wired I have become, plus I eat 6 meals a day. Mine is not about weight loss as much as getting shredded. My hormones are going flippin crazy

I think this is what might be going on with me, too. Been eating smaller and more often and MUCH cleaner. I think I used to use carbs at night to help me go to sleep, which I obviously don't do any more.

And then I keep reading these articles about how 7-8 hours sleep is necessary for weight loss. I feel just totally screwed. :P
  • OnceAndFutureAthlete
    Options

yes, big time

It's a pretty common dieters' dream.

Sometimes I have it in combination with my table-waiting nightmares. those are REALLY effed up.

I went to a school for dreaming and meditation. When I manage to realize I'm dreaming in the middle of the buffet dream, then it's ON! I eat EVERYTHING. It's the best use of all that lucid dreaming I practiced back in the day...

also

Once my mom diet dreamed she was cuddling and eating a giant burrito.

She bit my sleeping father on the shoulder so hard he had bruises for a week.

HAHAHAHA! OK, thanks for those images. :D
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I'm here. The 'Easter Bunny' just got done filling the baskets & getting the eggs ready for the kiddos to find tomorrow. I'm feeling pretty tired, though (for once), so I better get off pretty quick & try to go to sleep before I catch my 2nd wind.
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    still awake and bored....

Know that feeling...can go 36-48 hrs between sleep.
  • hollyjane77
    hollyjane77 Posts: 147
    Options
    Awake all night at work. Boring, boring, boring. 7AM, where are you?