35 and 70 to lose!

Options
Hello everyone!
My name is Berny. I am a married mother of two children... I have wanted to lose weight for a long time but have never been able to stay motivated. This time around I am going to try to get fit with my xBox with the Kinect and a game called 'Your Shape' with a reduced calorie diet... I have tried the low carb diet but that wasn't for me... My friends and I are planning to go to Hawaii in a year and it would be nice to have a bikini body when I go! Anyone good at keeping someone motivated??
***THE JOURNEY OF 70 POUNDS BEGINS WITH THE FIRST STEP!***

Replies

• Iheartpsychosis
    Options
    Heya Berny! Feel free to add me. I'm new myself but I believe I'm a good motivator hehe.
  • justbob707
    Options
    Hi, pretty new here myself. You can add me and I'll try my best to motivate. Good luck on your journey. :-)
  • jonessa
    jonessa Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Berny!
    Good luck on your journey!!
    We can motivate eachother, it's always better with more people.
  • Dazzajes83
    Options
    Hi Berny and welcome. What can I say but best of luck. In fact it's not luck. This site does really work. I've lost 8lbs over 34 days. Nice and slow and no rush. It makes you hunt the right food and you soon sacrifice the calorie wasters. I used to have a few beers each week. But at around 150 calories per pint I would rather snack on something nice. Some weeks you will not lose a thing. But percever. You will get there and you will change your eating habits for the best. Don't burn yourself out on exercise. I've done none so far and I have still lost the weight. Go for it.