11 POUNDS GONE!!!

Options
Everything time I lose 10 pounds I am going to post it.

I lost another 2 pounds this week and am down 11 pounds since starting Jan 6th. I am so happy and it's so much easier than in the past. Maybe because I am so focused on it, not sure but I want this so bad. It really has become a part of my lifestyle and I don't feel deprived. I eat all my calories and usually eat my exercise calories, sometimes I don't though. Whatever I am doing is working for me.

My husband peaked in on me in the shower this morning and said he could see it in my stomach and I had to make a new hole in my belt because it was too loose!!!

SO AWESOME!!!

Replies

• rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Everything time I lose 10 pounds I am going to post it.

I lost another 2 pounds this week and am down 11 pounds since starting Jan 6th. I am so happy and it's so much easier than in the past. Maybe because I am so focused on it, not sure but I want this so bad. It really has become a part of my lifestyle and I don't feel deprived. I eat all my calories and usually eat my exercise calories, sometimes I don't though. Whatever I am doing is working for me.

My husband peaked in on me in the shower this morning and said he could see it in my stomach and I had to make a new hole in my belt because it was too loose!!!

SO AWESOME!!!
  • frazzelmama
    Options
    way to go...your doing awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • dogwdots
    dogwdots Posts: 146
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up!
  • trosenau
    trosenau Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :happy:
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Great job!! :flowerforyou:
  • ken7
    ken7 Posts: 46
    Options
    high 5!!
  • JAMINJESS
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • lovemuffins
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!! Keep up the great work!!! :bigsmile:
  • cjsm1cat
    Options
    Congratulations and keep on going!!! We look forward to seeing your next post in about ten pounds:flowerforyou:
  • acoulston
    Options
    CongratS!! You are on the right path!!
  • babyhippo
    Options
    :happy: Hip Hip Hooray....or should I say the Hip Hips are going away. (my best attempt at writing you a poem):bigsmile: