Looking for friends trying to lose 100 pounds or more!

Options
1235»

Replies

• loriesch
    loriesch Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie needing to lose 100 pounds. How great to find you here -- we don't have to do this alone!
  • MelindaIves
    Options
    I am just new this week and have 100 poounds or more to lose!
  • Carissamr
    Carissamr Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me...my goal is to lose 164lbs total...I have already lost 40 pounds in two months and am looking forward to reaching my goal weight of 150lbs:)
  • Bub1971
    Bub1971 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I have lost 113lbs and have 80 lbs to go do I count lol feel free to add me.:happy:
  • Bignfulww
    Bignfulww Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ to loose but i am also you tubing it (Bignfulww ) so feel free to add me a check out my channel
  • slegalm
    slegalm Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey all! I'm not new to MFT, but I am starting to use the friend system and message boards/blogs. I need some serious motivation to work out. I live near a trail and recently bought a bike, which is a big step. I know there is no magic system and the weight won't come off in a week but hey, we all have to start somewhere!!
  • Empress62
    Empress62 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone. I am 6 weeks into my healthier lifestyle journey, 15 down, 118 to go. It is so good to see all these posts from people well into their goal and still so enthusiastic.
  • charstraight
    Options
    Hello, I'm 11 years out from losing 135 lbs, and fluctuate between needing to lose 20 lbs on occasion now. SO NOW, I'm looking to lose 20 lbs. I feel like that girl that was 135 lbs overweight still and find it hard to fit in with people who don't know how it feels....can I join your group?
  • tolkienmithril
    Options
    I am rowing in the same boat. Would really like to add a few friends that are not family and need to lose over a hundred pounds. My profile doesn't show it because I found it after I started losing weight but I am at the 70 lb mark. That still leaves me with nearly a 100 pounds to go. If I follow the medical ideal for my height it is definitely over a hundred pounds. I'd just be happy to get under 200 and then worry about all the rest of it. Thanks.
  • terrimcnamara2012
    Options
    Hi my name is Terri. I just joined here. I have had a weight problem most of my adult life..I recently hit 260lb and that is the heaviest i have ever been. I am at 253.5 now. Twice in the past 8 years I have gotten as low as 200lb. That is the lowest I had been in 20 odd years, But something always happens that sets me back. I don't know how I let myself get to this point again, I am definately a food addict...i eat because I am happy,sad, bored, mad...just to eat. I am going to a bariatric weight loss seminar today and hope to be able to have surgery in the next two months. I feel that along with counseling is my only hope. I have high blood pressure, back problems and a knee that eventually needs replaced, I am short of breath all the time and now am finding out that I may have neuropathy in my feet which is not reversible...will be having my sugar checked in a few days and having an EMG.. I would love to make some friends here and get some support and support you in return.
  • meredithgroves
    Options
    I guess i am in this "club"! I also have quit a bit i want to lose also.. My father recently had to have open heart surgery, and it has scared the crap out of me! 2 days after his surgery i changed my life! What he has wrong with him come to find out is heredity, :( and i do not want to go through what he has.. His surgery was April the 10th of this year, on the 12th I started Advocare, and did the 24 day Challenge, which i might add is AMAZING!! As of today i have lost 24lbs! I have 135 more pounds to lose.. but if i look at it that way, i am afraid it will discourage me, there for, i just go 5 pounds at a time. I am one of those people that think i have to step on the scale a million times a day, a habit i HAVE to get away from! I tell myself DAILY that i didnt gain the weight over night, there for it will not come off over night. :-)
  • 4005MiMi
    4005MiMi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just had my baby a month ago and trying to lose 100 pounds down 13 but I have so much more 2 go!!!
  • ETSUcowgirl
    Options
    Please add me! Looking for friends trying to lose 100 or more.