need a few good friends to lose weight with

Options
Ok I am still new to this site and I have lost 25lbs...All of this really is had for me because I have lost all of this weight before and gained it all back plus 10lbs. I have 145lbs to lose but I am at an advantage because I know how to do it. The problem is getting fired up to do it. When I lost the weight before I had several friends to workout with me and since I am such a competitive person I lost the weight through mostly exercise an eating smaller portions at meals and ditching the junk food.

Now I am finding it very hard to keep myself motivated. Is there anyone out there who wants to have some competition. Let's make it fun and compete, let's push each other. I would like to find someone who has a lot of weight to lose like me and finds competition motivating. My BMI is 44. I am 300lbs and hate it if u feel the same way please let me know. Looking forward to messaging u.... excited to be healthy and feel sexy again.

Replies

• RJeanVan
    RJeanVan Posts: 5
    Options
    I would not mind a fitness buddy. I don't have to loose as much weight as you do although about 80- 90 pounds. I don't mind competition either. Just don't be suprised if I'm only on the site about every other day instead of every day.
  • lizzylxix
    lizzylxix Posts: 18
    Options
    That's great! I can't wait to feel good again! I get so excited just thinking about it!!! Ok since u don't log on as often we could meet up on here and compare notes every Sunday for whatever challenges we set for the week? If that is good for u that is.

First for the first week let's just see how many calories we can burn for the week. I will work hard to win but that's what a little friendly challenge is good for right? I look forward to reading from u!
  • lizzylxix
    lizzylxix Posts: 18
    Options
    I am looking for a few friends so anyone else who wants to be fitness friends let me know. :flowerforyou: