19/female/5ft4/40-50lbs to lose

anyone with similar stats (or not) feel free to add ^_^ I need fitness pals buddies :)

Replies

• Hi, I'm a 23 year old female, 4' 10"...and have between 15-20lbs to lose. I'm not fit in the slightest...but have just started Jillian Michaels' fitness program(s)...tough work...and I've just joined MFP --- but I'm sure it'll all pay off. And you? I can say...HANG IN THERE and persevere!!! I'm happy to be a cheerleader --- anytime :wink: Been there done that...used to be almost 40lbs overweight :noway:
  • rnom
    rnom Posts: 16
    Heyyy, I have tried jillian micheals 30 day shred it's pretty awesome takes half an hour but tense workout!!! It's one of my favourite workout and she's so motivating. I'm so determined I don't want to be yoyo dieting anymore! Good luck on your journey to being fit! I guess that's what I will aim for instead of losing weight! :) stay positive xx
  • salxtai
    salxtai Posts: 341 Member
    I match you in height, and semi-match you in age... Does that count? :) Feel free to add if you're happy with that. - my diary's open too, but ignore today. I'm blaming dad for that one :P
  • enewsome2
    enewsome2 Posts: 355 Member
    Hey there.
    Welcome to the site!

I'm 5'1" with about 20+ lbs to lose. Trying to do it the healthy way and always looking for friends to join me in my journey. Feel free to add me if you like. (I'm 24, so a little bit older, but not too much.)
  • :happy: I'm desperately out of shape...and need to get going...So, I've started Jillian Michaels' "6 Week 6 Pack" Wow it's so intense but seriously makes you feel awesome afterwards. This is my first week into it - andeven though it's super tough, Jillian is so awesomely motivating --- and you just can't stop. I used to hate having to do intense stuff because I was totally on my own without anything or anyone to motivate me, but now I look forward to doing my workouts with Jillian!! I Love It!!! I don't have much weight to lose - about 15 pounds, but I'm not looking for it to magically just drop off. I'm going to enjoy losing it - by strictly doing it the healthy way. Hand in there --- I'm new to this too, but love it already!! :flowerforyou:
  • heyy I'm 19 too and just been sat here looking for people around our age too! Feel free to add me if you like, I need some motivation in my life! X