Hello all!

Options
Hi! I've joined MFP because my weight plagues me constantly. I'm aiming to lose 50-60 lbs, but I struggle with food and exercise. When I'm not working, I'm at home with my one-year-old and two-year-old. It's difficult to find the time to work out, and my biggest problem is in the evening. I get horrible munchies, and in the evening it's almost impossible not to give in to them. Definitely looking for some help!

Replies

• BeeSunny
    BeeSunny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    wow that sounds like a handful!! Best advice I can give you is to involve your kids in with your workouts, walking is the best way. Logging in here was a good choice also, record everything you eat throughout the day, make friends for support, and take the time to relax and work out. I love yoga it is relaxing and toning at the same time. If you find you are eating more at night have small healthy snacks throughout the day to keep your energy up and keep you satisfied. After the kids are asleep should be your time to unwind, do a workout, yoga or something to help you relax before bed. Good luck and I will send you a friend request.