Do YOU track these?

2»

Replies

• Raina27
    Raina27 Posts: 133
    Or the Wisps, which are tiny, single use toothbrushes that contain toothpaste in them. They freshen your breath, and no need to hav a sink or rinse your mouth after use.

Ha! I used to love those!! I do not track my gum but any other sweets yes indeed!!
  • A majority of gum brands are 5 calories or less per serving and you burn something like 15 calories an hour from chewing gum. Or something like that. So I rarely take time to log it.
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    A majority of gum brands are 5 calories or less per serving and you burn something like 15 calories an hour from chewing gum. Or something like that. So I rarely take time to log it.

Yea, i figured you burn the calories off just chewing it!! haha
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    I log everything else! These were just the few things I was wondering about for other people! Thanks for the responses!
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    I don't use any of the list in the OP.
    I am tracking all my lollies including cough drops. - Lollies are a major source of calories for me at work and since I have been counting I have eaten a lot less.

My job is sedentary so I post all my activities, even a cleaning jag.
    I've heard this annoys some people but that's what it says in the choosing your activity level guide and it is listed in exercises or I would not have thought to do this.
    If you have listed yourself as somewhat active I am not sure if it counts the additional movement or just the increased base rate,
    Would have to check that.

whats the op? I see this all the time!? lol
  • amnsetie
    amnsetie Posts: 666 Member
    OP=opening post
    :wink: