Hello all new to mfp

Options
ahubar
ahubar Posts: 6 Member
I am a 57 year old women who has struggled with my weight since I was in my middle 30's. Lost some gained more etc., etc., same old story. So now here I find myself 100 pounds overweight. The only good thing is that I've taken charge before I hit my highest weight of 260. I have used other calorie counting sites, but find this one to be the simplest and easiest to use. I have been having some health issues, was feeling very discouraged. Stumbled across an older plan that I had used and had success with, but not long term. Basically it's about cleaning up your diet. Cut out all processed foods, sugars, also cut out grains, and dairy. Not long term, though. I have been doing it for about a month and I am now bringing them back in slowly and in moderation. Feeling better and finding success with my weight loss. This time I want to make this a life style change not just a weight loss tool. Here's wishing success for everyone and hope to make new friends along this journey .:love::love: :love:

Anne