Do we humans really need to eat anymore?

Options
2»

Replies

• mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I saw a woman on WifeSwap (good reliable source of information) who believed she could get everything she needed to survive from the sun, she wasn't *quite* there yet so still had to eat, though. I wonder how that worked out...
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I've been surviving on nothing but Shakeology and lemon juice for the past 21 days. Never felt better!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was about to e-freak out. Then I saw it was you. XD

I'm not on the forums as often as many, but I kind of figured that was a joke too
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    The day the scientific community can say 100% without a single doubt in their mind that they have discovered everything that needs to be about our surroundings and our human body is the day I will say sure, give me the capsule form to stay alive.

However, as of right now, we dont know squat. Sure we've progressed alot into finding alot of the unknown but currently there is too much unknown for us to provide all the nutrition we need via supplements
  • Redapplecandie
    Redapplecandie Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I saw a woman on WifeSwap (good reliable source of information) who believed she could get everything she needed to survive from the sun, she wasn't *quite* there yet so still had to eat, though. I wonder how that worked out...

AHAHA I saw this episode! The son of the other family was so freaked out.... Hilarious!