Newbie here! Would LOVE your support :)

Options
dnt3v
dnt3v Posts: 20 Member
Hey all!

I'm a 23 years old, 156 lbs, 5'5 and female. I'm also a full-time grad student, so I don't have too much time to work out. I just joined the site and want to lose ~15 pounds. I've struggled with my weight for as long as I can remember. Hopefully I can stick with this new lifestyle! I'm looking for someone who has the same goals for support. Feel free to friend me!

Replies

• RunGiveLove
    Options
    Welcome! Stick with it - stay honest with yourself and the weight will fall off :-D

P.S - I'm in grad school myself, so I know how hard it is to find time to maintain a healthy life style. Everything in balance & moderation
  • jenbunboo
    jenbunboo Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • missvikkij
    Options
    I'm new here as well . . . mom of 4 (ages 12, 10, 6, and 3) and full time college student. trying hard to fit exercise into my schedule. I do my studies online so a lot of my day is SITTING at the computer. I also work part time in the after school program at my kids school. Joined a group of teachers in a "contest" of sorts to get motivated to eat healthier and exercise more. One friend who was doing this with me and was going to be my "accountability" person, has pretty much given up and now I'm kinda going it on my own, and it's hard to stick with it and stay motivated by myself. I found MyFitnessPal, and am hoping this might help me to hang in there and stick with it=)