Confess your weird snack habits here...

Options
I love plain white bread dipped in BBQ sauce!

What's yours?

Replies

• fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter, PB2, or almond butter mixed with plain greek yoghurt. It's like peanut butter mousse but good for you with lots of protein. :) (Learned about it here on the forums, but no one I've confessed this to IRL thinks it's anything but super strange.)
  • Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Rye bread dipped in French dressing. Also, Meijer sugar free bread and butter pickles. I can eat a whole jar at once!
  • happystars82
    happystars82 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    my old types of snacks i use to love but wouldn;t touch now is,

peanut butter and jam
    some sort of sandwich and inside put crisps and a broken up chocolate bar..(no wonder i got like did!!)
    along with many others!!

Good thread.x
  • Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    When i was younger id roll white bread in a ball and eat it..tastes better that way =P

No weird snack habits anymore..nope.
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Cheddar cheese and dill pickles. I usually cut them into squares, and eat them in pairs. Om nom.
  • Inebriated
    Inebriated Posts: 271
    Options
    The only weird thing I can think of is this sandwich combination I used to have when I was younger. When I would go over to my aunt's house we would make peanut butter-bbq chip sandwiches.
  • pinkrjae
    pinkrjae Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My 4 year old daughter invented cheez it smores...cheez it's sandwiched with a mini marshmallow. I know...
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    maple cream cheese on ANYTHING--haha. okay, on any bread type product!
  • FitSuga
    FitSuga Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    When i was younger id roll white bread in a ball and eat it..tastes better that way =P

No weird snack habits anymore..nope.
    haha! I did this too!

I don't think I have any weird habits though everyone seems to think it's weird I bring a snack in my purse all the time.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options

I don't think I have any weird habits though everyone seems to think it's weird I bring a snack in my purse all the time.

I also ALWAYS have food with me!
  • Stephanie198907
    Stephanie198907 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    The only weird thing I can think of is this sandwich combination I used to have when I was younger. When I would go over to my aunt's house we would make peanut butter-bbq chip sandwiches.

this actually sounds like a really good flavor combo: salty and sweet!
  • hikeout470
    hikeout470 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I love anything with Cheese and at least once a day I eat cheese in moderation. Such as feta or goat cheese crumpled with a tooth pick or fork, skinny cow wedges on sprouted grain cracker, etc. I love cheese!
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter, PB2, or almond butter mixed with plain greek yoghurt. It's like peanut butter mousse but good for you with lots of protein. :) (Learned about it here on the forums, but no one I've confessed this to IRL thinks it's anything but super strange.)

I do this too, but I add chocolate protein powder in it too. My family thinks it's strange, but it's full of protein and super yummy :)
  • kettrickenx
    kettrickenx Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I love yellow cheese with cherry/strawberry jam and blue cheese on top of apple slices..
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Hmm, when I was younger I used to love to dump ketchup into my spaghetti. I always used to eat the crust first off all my sandwiches so I could enjoy just the center. I made peanut butter sandwiches ( no jelly ). I did alot of weird things. I don't have any weird habits anymore.
  • princessdracos
    princessdracos Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I love pb&j with potato chips in them! When I was very young, I would stir chocolate ice cream until it got runny then crumble up potato chips in it. My mom introduced me to butter and onion sandwiches on white bread. Saltines smeared with butter, too. Now I can't get the butter and onion sandwich out of my head. Thank heavens there's no white bread in the house!
  • KryssyBee
    Options
    Smartfood (Cheddar popcorn) with a piece of chocolate. A piece of each and pop it in your mouth together... LOVE it!!!
  • msunluckythirteen
    msunluckythirteen Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    When all the dill pickles are gone out of the jar, I will drink the juice.
  • anggC
    anggC Posts: 15
    Options
    I used to dip my french fries in a milkshake. Sweet and salty and soooo good. omg.

& also, this is weird but when I was little I used to eat pickle and cream cheese sandwiches. :huh:
  • Redapplecandie
    Redapplecandie Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Apples and peanut butter. mmmm

Gonna have to try the PB2 in greek yogurt... all out of PB2 at the moment....