Options

Replies

• kate_mariebug
    Options
    you look absolutely stunning!
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    MPF Members never cease to amaze me!! Fantastic job!!

:)
  • kindra3434
    kindra3434 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY beautiful! ! How tall are you? And how long did it take?
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,099 Member
    Options
    Incredible change! Congratulations on your hard work. You look beautiful.
  • skyelogan816
    Options
    Amazing! Be proud!
  • angelcop74
    angelcop74 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Great job! p.s. Love the new hair!
  • DietPep1978
    DietPep1978 Posts: 202
    Options
    WOW!! Great job!!!!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options

I was wanting to know how tall you are too, because you look really slim for 180! I mean, I remember being 180 and not looking that good! Good work!!
  • NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    WOW, you don't even look like the same person..I thought the heavier you was your lil sister or something. You look amazing. Keep up the good work. I've almost lost 40, bought new clothes too..Just got the maxi jean skirt in the mail yesterday, after returning it 2x for smaller size..and I can slip this one on w/o unzipping it too..keeping it. Tired of waiting, and then I can wash AND dry it in the machine..Or my wonderful hubbie can, he does the laundry!:bigsmile:
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    thank you! i'm about 5'6'' and I started from 222 in mid January
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep it up. :)
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    WOW, you don't even look like the same person..I thought the heavier you was your lil sister or something. You look amazing. Keep up the good work. I've almost lost 40, bought new clothes too..Just got the maxi jean skirt in the mail yesterday, after returning it 2x for smaller size..and I can slip this one on w/o unzipping it too..keeping it. Tired of waiting, and then I can wash AND dry it in the machine..Or my wonderful hubbie can, he does the laundry!:bigsmile:
    Ugh I need to stop shopping half of the stuff is too big now it's frustrating/awesome haha
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    I remember seeing magazines with before and after photo's. I always questioned if they were "real." Your photo's made a believer out of me...You must be feeling incredible. I hope you continue to sharing your motivational journey with us. It truly helps me to see your success.

Shirley (searching for sunhine in Oregon)
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Wow. Great progress. Keep up the great work.
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    I remember seeing magazines with before and after photo's. I always questioned if they were "real." Your photo's made a believer out of me...You must be feeling incredible. I hope you continue to sharing your motivational journey with us. It truly helps me to see your success.

Shirley (searching for sunhine in Oregon)
    Such a nice thing for you to say, but I don't think I'd have so much success without any of you motivating and guiding me
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! You look like a totally different person. Congratulations and keep up the great work!
  • chloe112679
    Options
    CLAPS!!!!! keep on smoking it girl! :)
  • dominicastar
    Options
    Wow that is amazing; that's 22lbs a month almost. I am inspired!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    In your profile pic you kinda look like Zooey Daschenal.
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    In your profile pic you kinda look like Zooey Daschenal.
    not the first time I've gotten that.. I don't see it but very flattered thank you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!