Hello

Options
Hello, I just started two days ago. Been drinking a ton of water and green tea. I drink about 12 cups of water a day, but notice when I weigh that it says I have gained two pounds, I think that's the water though that was causing the 2 pound difference. I just hope to lose some weight and be more conscious of my food decisions.

Replies

• nicoleeliza4
    Options
    could be but start recording EVERYTHING you eat on here, HUGE help! Sometimes it'll really shock you and that change can help you drop the weight so fast
  • JBlunt22
    JBlunt22 Posts: 12
    Options
    could be but start recording EVERYTHING you eat on here, HUGE help! Sometimes it'll really shock you and that change can help you drop the weight so fast

I completely agree!! Like most people on the site, I was SHOCKED by the number of calories I was actually eating (like over 3500 a day!!) By logging everything, you can hold yourself accountable and the weight loss is healthy and lasting! I started for really about 6 weeks ago and have lost 6 lbs - healthy and lasting!!

Now when I eat around 2000 calories it is a bigger day, I usually stick to 1700-1800 but I feel way more satisfied and full then I did before the program because my body adjusted!

YOU CAN DO IT!!