Egocentric jerk

Options
2»

Replies

• Mizzou91
    Mizzou91 Posts: 249
    Options
    I dunno who the dumbass is that got you all fired up tonight...but I don't consider it a large ego to think that way. You support the people you consider friends. You are straightforward, honest, no-nonsense and damn funny. I am one to log to a T, but I rarely look at other's Diarys. If people would utilize the tools here, they would find the benefits to it that both you and I have found. The just need to get over it. And dont let morons get to you. You are the coolest...I know, cause I been licking the windows again...sorry, your BBQ is just so yummy! (And I get to see you in shorts lmao) :wink:

On another note, did you get the restraining order I sent you?? :huh:

Is that what that was? Meh...didnt even read it, just threw it in the shredder. Whoopsie! :smokin:

Sigh. Alright. Just don't wake the neighbors up next time.
  • beeker75
    beeker75 Posts: 109
    Options
    I dunno who the dumbass is that got you all fired up tonight...but I don't consider it a large ego to think that way. You support the people you consider friends. You are straightforward, honest, no-nonsense and damn funny. I am one to log to a T, but I rarely look at other's Diarys. If people would utilize the tools here, they would find the benefits to it that both you and I have found. The just need to get over it. And dont let morons get to you. You are the coolest...I know, cause I been licking the windows again...sorry, your BBQ is just so yummy! (And I get to see you in shorts lmao) :wink:

On another note, did you get the restraining order I sent you?? :huh:

Is that what that was? Meh...didnt even read it, just threw it in the shredder. Whoopsie! :smokin:

Sigh. Alright. Just don't wake the neighbors up next time.

Those wussies! They just gotta utilized the ear plugs I left in their mailboxes!! Damn people, get with the program!
  • DFWTT
    DFWTT Posts: 374
    Options
    Shut up and pass the damn Jack; I need to catch up.
  • Mizzou91
    Mizzou91 Posts: 249
    Options
    Shut up and pass the damn Jack; I need to catch up.

Knob Creek is the bourbon of choice tonight.
  • M1chelles5
    M1chelles5 Posts: 107
    Options
    Lol!!! I do look at diary's for inspiration (or not)....but my sentiments exactly! Great topic.

Eta: I'll pass on the bouborn but anyone for Rum! *yum